• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MF10 DIESEL OFFLINE  

MF10 DIESEL

• Member No: 109
  • 73 Thanks
  • 202 posts

Posted November 24, 2010 - 12:33 AM

I want a set of OE wheel weights for the '66 MF10 #959 . What are they actually worth? They're kind of pricey when I find them on e-bay, like more than I paid for the tractor, and the matching low serial# early snowblower!

#2 TUDOR OFFLINE  

TUDOR

Tractorholic

• Member No: 915
  • 543 Thanks
  • 497 posts

Posted November 24, 2010 - 05:32 AM

The best idea I can come up with is buy a tractor that comes with a set, then sell the tractor. There was a MF10 last year on eBay that sold for about $150.00 that had 2 sets of weights on it.

Bob

#3 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted November 24, 2010 - 06:05 AM

The best idea I can come up with is buy a tractor that comes with a set, then sell the tractor. There was a MF10 last year on eBay that sold for about $150.00 that had 2 sets of weights on it.

Bob

That is about the best way to go about it. A lot of times the wheel weights do bring more then what someone paid for their tractor. It is hard to beat the oem weights for looks though.

#4 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted November 24, 2010 - 07:32 AM

The best idea I can come up with is buy a tractor that comes with a set, then sell the tractor. There was a MF10 last year on eBay that sold for about $150.00 that had 2 sets of weights on it. Bob

That's how I got my wheel weights. I have one set of JD and one set of IH that came with my JD112. (they are identical castings, but they're different colors, and the IH's have their emblem stamped very small on one side.) I bought the 112 because I needed the weights and chains. There was also a very nice set of 23 x 10.5 x 12 Carlisle Ags on it.