• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Blazer OFFLINE  

Blazer

• Member No: 5894
  • 29 Thanks
  • 39 posts

Posted August 12, 2013 - 07:47 PM

I was at the Northern Pike Steam show over the weekend, Was there anyone from here there taking pictures? There was a line up of garden tractors there and a gentleman was taking pictures and mentioned this site. Looking for pics of a mini 9320.

Edited by Blazer, August 12, 2013 - 08:52 PM.

#2 Username OFFLINE  

Username

• Member No: 2568
  • 2,065 Thanks
  • 1,425 posts

Posted August 12, 2013 - 08:40 PM

Was there anyone there taking pictures? There was a line up of garden tractors there and a gentleman was taking pictures and mentioned this site. Looking for pics of a mini 9320.

You might be talking about the National Pike show.I love that show and missed it two years in a row.

#3 Blazer OFFLINE  

Blazer

• 29 Thanks
  • 39 posts

Posted August 12, 2013 - 08:50 PM

yes that's the one. I am a regular there. close to home really.

#4 DougT ONLINE  

DougT

Dog Approved

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,715 Thanks
  • 4,274 posts

Posted August 13, 2013 - 07:09 AM

The natonal Shaw meet was there this year. I was planning on going but changed my mind and didn't make it.

• Blazer said thank you

#5 DMAX ONLINE  

DMAX

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 264
  • 181 Thanks
  • 70 posts

Posted August 13, 2013 - 03:30 PM

I had my Massey Ferguson garden tractors there. First time taken something there. Is the 9320 the mini John Deere? If so, that thing was really neat. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures this weekend. I had planned on it but time sure did get away from me.

• Blazer and KBuzz have said thanks

#6 Canawler OFFLINE  

Canawler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,893 Thanks
  • 1,750 posts

Posted August 14, 2013 - 08:03 AM

So I was returning home from a car show in Ohio Sunday afternoon and got passed by an early Case on a trailer.  It was on I-70 right at the bridge over the Youghiogheny river.  I assume it was someone returning from the National Pike show.  Any chances it was somebody from the forum????

#7 Blazer OFFLINE  

Blazer

• 29 Thanks
  • 39 posts

Posted August 14, 2013 - 04:23 PM

There was a very nice showing of Shaw tractors there this year. I really enjoyed looking over all the different Shaws and didn't know they made so many different models.

Yes I was talking about the mini 9320 Deere there. It is mine I just got it done. The gentleman taking pictures did of the parade and a lot of other things and I was hoping to get a couple good shots off of him for my wall in the man cave.

And I did see your Masseys there too very nice. Massey had a really good turn out as well. I was pleased to see so many of the feature tractor show up.

Would these be yours?

DSCN0063.JPG

• DMAX said thank you

#8 DMAX ONLINE  

DMAX

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 264
  • 181 Thanks
  • 70 posts

Posted August 15, 2013 - 03:44 PM

Yup, that's them. Thank you for posting the picture! I'm sorry I didn't take pictures myself, I would have liked to of been of help. From what I saw your 9320 caught a lot of attention. Very unique indeed. It was nice to see that many Masseys there. My friends had the big ones. The 1130 & 1150. On Sunday the 2775. I had a great weekend there.