Got the Kittytrack out to get her ready for the tractor show and to add the rubber pads I been putting off doing.
First I got her out for a drive to get some of the rust off the pads.
The rubber pads are made out of 3/8 belting and have been cut to size and had 3 holes drilled in them.
Here what they look like on a pad....
I put all the bolts into the rubbers.
The Kittytrack with the tracks off her.
A little dirty in the drive area...
Repainting the tracks.
Laying out all the rubber pads on the tracks. I need to buy some lock nuts to hold them on and I should be done with the tracks.
I'll be putting the tracks back on tomorrow and taking her out for another drive.
More up dates to come....
Edited by wilberj, August 11, 2013 - 11:48 PM.