UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,767 Thanks
  • 7,704 posts

Posted August 11, 2013 - 02:14 PM

>Tsk< Well, if his friends and family had been paying attention for signs of depression, they might have gotten him counseling before it was to late!

It was tragic to be sure.

Actually Steph came home from her college classes one night and saw the cat stalking something. She pulled out her phone and took a picture so the flash would go off and she could see. I was sitting here at my desk and saw the flash and wondered what she was taking a picture of. She came in the door with a spazzed out cat and showed me the pic of the cat stalking a 5 foot copperhead. I guess he was depressed over the fact he didn't get to bite the cat. Steph said she grabbed Shadow by the tail and snatched her up.

What really confused me is where a snake could have possibly concealed a Mossburg 500

• KennyP and LilysDad have said thanks

#17 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted August 11, 2013 - 07:06 PM

I turned him loose about 15 miles from here. Non populated area.

I had a friend of mine try that with a groundhog one time and he said he opened up the cage and the groundhog chased him around the meadow.  I hope that didn't happen to you!

Ben W.

#18 Guest_gravely-power_*

Guest_gravely-power_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted August 11, 2013 - 08:08 PM

I had a friend of mine try that with a groundhog one time and he said he opened up the cage and the groundhog chased him around the meadow.  I hope that didn't happen to you!

Ben W.

Nope. Snakes just want to get away. Don't get in their way.

• superaben said thank you