20 replies to this topic

#16 Rock farmer OFFLINE  

Rock farmer
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10759
  • 1,119 Thanks
  • 1,177 posts

Posted August 17, 2013 - 06:19 PM

I don't have much of a drive way to plow ..maybe 30 feet by 40 but it's on a slight incline. I would love a snow blower for it but parts are sort of slim in upstate NY sort of funny because I can remember a ford dealership " now newholland" locally. I'll keep looking for one thou.   Boy I sure don't miss all the snow you get up their in Maine... or the black flies.  How's the front yard coming did you get it seeded? Also any word on your woodchuck is he still awol ?

That's not actually my front yard. It's some land between my stone wall and the town road. I did not put seed down. I'll just mow the weeds! Have not seen the woodchuck. I. Sure he made a fine meal for the bobcat's family! I sure his cousin will be moving in shortly!

You have more fords in New York than we have in New England! I often think about making the trip for a good deal!

Joe
  • T Guiles said thank you

#17 IamSherwood OFFLINE  

IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted August 17, 2013 - 07:08 PM

Sure does look huge from the front pic, but just about right from

behind.

Only way to find out, is to drop it, and push down with your right foot.

You might want to add some shoes.

#18 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • Member No: 39800
  • 952 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted August 18, 2013 - 06:01 PM

Ever notice how you buy something you haven't seen around, like my yellow sportster I went to Lake George motorcycle rally and didn't see a single one......after I returned home I've seen 3 or 4 around town......I guess the same goes for GT's. I'm finding all kinds of Fords locally just not the closed sided model I have.  Joe if you ever see one in the southern part of NY and need someone to look at it for ya let me know. Yeah it sure needs shoe's on it, thats the way it came with the GT from the PO Thanks Will 

#19 Rock farmer OFFLINE  

Rock farmer
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10759
  • 1,119 Thanks
  • 1,177 posts

Posted August 18, 2013 - 06:17 PM

I just saw a jacobsen 1450 with snowblower for $450 in vt.

Joe

#20 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,456 Thanks
  • 39,686 posts

Posted August 18, 2013 - 06:20 PM

Ever notice how you buy something you haven't seen around, like my yellow sportster I went to Lake George motorcycle rally and didn't see a single one......after I returned home I've seen 3 or 4 around town......I guess the same goes for GT's. I'm finding all kinds of Fords locally just not the closed sided model I have.  Joe if you ever see one in the southern part of NY and need someone to look at it for ya let me know. Yeah it sure needs shoe's on it, thats the way it came with the GT from the PO Thanks Will 

For the most part, the open side are the same as the closed side. Just some small things different!

#21 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • Member No: 39800
  • 952 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted August 18, 2013 - 09:59 PM

I'm gonna have to do some research on what is interchangeable between the two thanks  Growing up all we had were push mowers so I had to get a job on my neighbors dairy farm to get my tractor fix.Now that I've got a 24 by 30 foot mancave I've been filling it with projects........a lot of projects.......so far  1972 chevelle ss ,1968-1972 cushman golf cart,1981 ford lgt 165, and the boy's wheel horse. The next couple of weeks I'll be putting electric in the garage then it's off to the races  :thumbs:  Thanks again