1 reply to this topic

#1 Trav1s ONLINE  

Trav1s

Got points?

• Member No: 5472
  • 2,604 Thanks
  • 3,752 posts

Posted August 07, 2013 - 10:33 AM

Since the 120 is finished I have decided to sell the 314 I picked up last February.  The details on this tractor are located here:  http://gardentractor...finds-new-home/

This tractor was short blocked some time in the mid 90's and does not use any oil.  I mowed from May through July and the oil level did not budge.  The oil is also clean.  I removed the old Deere filter on the hydro and installed a new Napa gold filter and topped off the fluid.  I also installed new points/condensor, plug, rebuilt the carb, installed a battery, and wired in/installed new LED taillights.  The sheet metal is pretty straight and the fiberglass hood is not all beat up.  It also has two NEW Carlisle Turf Saver front tires that I installed before I put it to work.  Also, the steering box needs adjusted/rebuilt.

A tired but functional model 48 deck (46" inch cut) is included.  I have rebuilt the spindles (new bearings from Napa) and installed a smaller center drive and out spindle pullies which will speed up the deck.  I have belts from Napa installed and they work great.  The deck is solid but bent up.  The main drive belt is 1.5" shorter so I have also used a Napa belt but will xref a Deere belt. 

At this time there is no seat on it and the rear yoke on the drive shaft is showing some wear. I can get a yellow seat for $75 desired.

I would like to keep it but am selling it to pick up a side tag '68 110. 

PM for contact information.

Attached Thumbnails

• 314 before.jpg
  • 314 after.jpg

Edited by Ryan313, August 07, 2013 - 05:20 PM.

• twostep said thank you

#2 Trav1s ONLINE  

Trav1s

Got points?

• Member No: 5472
  • 2,604 Thanks
  • 3,752 posts

Posted August 13, 2013 - 08:15 PM

Sold locally

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold, john deere, 314, 48 deck, k321