• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 shorty ONLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 3,323 Thanks
  • 3,752 posts

Posted August 09, 2013 - 08:24 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss. You and your wife are in our prayers, That God will give you the strength and support you need in the coming weeks. Eleven years ago we lost my wifes younger brother. Time has faded some memories, but I don't think they will ever be erased. Just yesterday on the way home I got off an exit to grab a bite, and straight ahead was a motel. It hit me that was where I was working that week. It was like I was there again, on the ground floor, and on the left side building mechanical rooms when it seemed like time almost stopped.

• IHCubGuy said thank you

#32 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,049 Thanks
  • 4,979 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 01:32 PM

Very sorry for your loss. Mere words are not enough to express the depth and sorrow you must be feeling. I'm not a religious man in the typical sense but I believe god will help you through this time and although we don't understand why things happen it all happens for a reason.

My fiance is wanting another. I am scared to death of it.....

#33 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

• Member No: 3438
  • 1,342 Thanks
  • 1,455 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 03:58 PM

A small update.

My wife had her last appointment yesterday dealing with this pregnency.  She went and saw her regular doctor as she has not had the chance to see her since before this all happened.  She is a VERY NICE lady and talked with my wife about everything and put her at ease on a lot of things.  She has been given a clear bill of health and is off any restrictions she had on lifting and straining her incision. 

I guess before I go any further I should mention that the misses had a checkup appointment 3 weeks ago.  At that time we had found out that his blood test results were back and that he had an extra gene on chromosome 21 which indicated he had downs.  The doc that did the surgery told us then that it was likely he had organs that were undeveloped or working improperly which caused his passing.

Bringing it back up to yesterday since that appointment 3 weeks ago we have been wondering what we need to do moving forward as far as having more children is concerened.  Her doctor told her there is NO reason why we cannot try again in the future.  Just to be sure that in her words "We guard our hearts" moving forward.  So we shall see what the future holds for us that way but I have a feeling that we will try again sometime.

We did also this morning do the last thing that we needed to finish things for Kase.  We went and picked out and ordered his grave marker.  So hopefully we are wrapping up the nightmare of the past month and a half and preparing to move forward.  I will miss my little boy as long as I live but I will never forget him.

• olcowhand, MH81, Alc and 8 others have said thanks

#34 MH81 OFFLINE  

God Bless Those Who Served

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,701 Thanks
  • 28,342 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 09:34 PM

You all have been in my prayers and thoughts. Hope peace can return to the family now.

#35 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9454
  • 1,149 Thanks
  • 1,691 posts

Posted September 15, 2013 - 06:36 AM

Continue to be of comfort to each other. Be Well.

#36 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,653 Thanks
  • 8,527 posts

Posted September 15, 2013 - 12:24 PM

Glad to see the both of you are moving forward.  The two of you will always remember Kase and I hope as time heals all wounds that thinking of him will bring joy to your hearts and not sadness.  We will keep you in our thought's.

• IHCubGuy and Sawdust have said thanks

#37 Grumpy OFFLINE  

• Member No: 440
  • 641 Thanks
  • 576 posts

Posted September 29, 2013 - 07:14 AM

God be with you and yours.

#38 TomLGT195 OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 29432
  • 2,739 Thanks
  • 2,159 posts

Posted September 29, 2013 - 07:39 AM

Sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my prayers. Tom

#39 Sawdust OFFLINE  

• Member No: 36549
  • 4,516 Thanks
  • 2,827 posts

Posted September 29, 2013 - 10:06 AM

Also glad to hear your going forward. The main thing is although you become as one in marriage you will grieve differently. Be there for each other, be positive on your future of a family. Time does heal. Praying for you both.
  • IHCubGuy, HDWildBill and TomLGT195 have said thanks