• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 14, 2013 - 11:16 AM

Started my 4 one this evening. Staying overnight here and hitting it hard tomorrow.
I'm about 20 miles south of York Pa in a town called New Freedom. Not far from the Maryland border. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1376448592.900527.jpg

Ken,

How long are you going to be in New Freedom for? You are only a half hour from us. The Dover show is this weekend in Dover just above York.

#32 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted August 15, 2013 - 05:57 AM

Ken,
How long are you going to be in New Freedom for? You are only a half hour from us. The Dover show is this weekend in Dover just above York.

I'm leaving today George, but I'll be back first thing Sunday AM. I just may stop at the show, but I hear Sunday isn't the best day to go, that many leave Sat.

If I could change my sch a little to ne able to be in the area Sat I would, but I have a job near Philly that has be done Sat.

Hopefully you'll be there Sun am.

#33 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 15, 2013 - 05:44 PM

I'm leaving today George, but I'll be back first thing Sunday AM. I just may stop at the show, but I hear Sunday isn't the best day to go, that many leave Sat.

If I could change my sch a little to ne able to be in the area Sat I would, but I have a job near Philly that has be done Sat.

Hopefully you'll be there Sun am.

We will be there Sunday morning. Will probably start loading up the first load to bring home around 10 or so.

#34 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted August 16, 2013 - 07:55 PM

We will be there Sunday morning. Will probably start loading up the first load to bring home around 10 or so.

I have to cancel coming. Something came up that I have to take care of.
Sunday I have to clean out my 22' enclosed trailer and head to a friends house (actually the guy who works for me) and pick up a garage & shed full of tools and bunch of other stuff. I bought the contents this evening. He gave me a price and I could not turn it down. Cheap cheap cheap. He just wants it all gone ASAP because he's moving to North Dakota and isn't taking much of anything.

The roll around big Matco tool box full of snap on and Mac tools is worth what I paid for everything.
I kinda feel bad for getting everything so cheap, but he named his price and I didn't flinch and said deal.

I've got to do this Sunday, because I have to be back in New Freedom Pa first thing Monday.

Stay tuned, I'll post some tool pics when I can.

#35 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted August 17, 2013 - 01:50 AM

hoarder.... That's all.. have a nice night...

#36 js5020 OFFLINE  

js5020

• Member No: 7086
  • 541 Thanks
  • 677 posts

Posted August 17, 2013 - 04:56 PM

hoarder.... That's all.. have a nice night...

Aww now tell the truth yur just cheezed cause you cant hoard those tools. :poke:

#37 LilysDad OFFLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,686 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted August 17, 2013 - 05:43 PM

Awhile back, Ken was pretty proud of cleaning out his garage(shop?). Now he's got room for STUFF!

• NJKen said thank you

#38 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted August 18, 2013 - 07:01 PM

Aww now tell the truth yur just cheezed cause you cant hoard those tools. :poke:

:wallbanging:  yup.. your right.. More tools = better.. Now i'm collecting for my son.... :D