The Buckley antique tractor show is next week and because our house has not sold yet, we will be able to attend the show this one last time.
I have already taken some of my tractors down to my sons place earlier this summer but I kept five tractors here just in case we were still able to make the show this year.
This morning I got them all out of the barn to start cleaning them up and making sure they are running good.
Because these tractors mostly set in storage for about 11-1/2 months of the year, it would sometimes take some work to get them all running.
I have always put Sta-bil in the gas before I put them storage but I still would have one or two that wouldn't want to run right and I would often end up having to take a carburetor apart and clean it out.
About three years ago I started running Seafoam in all my tractors.
Since then, I haven't had any trouble in getting the tractors started and running good.
It is suppose to rain the rest of the week but today was a beautiful day so I decided to set the tractors out and take some group photos.
Edited by jdcrawler, August 05, 2013 - 03:17 PM.