26 replies to this topic

#16 nbent OFFLINE  

nbent

customizer

• Member No: 8320
  • 628 Thanks
  • 520 posts

Posted October 25, 2013 - 09:09 PM

i will find one he has another thats a little newer with a deck he is trying to sell, i cant remember the model number though

#17 nbent OFFLINE  

nbent

customizer

• 628 Thanks
  • 520 posts

Posted October 28, 2013 - 06:14 PM

it runs and moves  :dancingbanana:  :dancingbanana:  :dancingbanana:  now to get the final details done

#18 jpegram OFFLINE  

jpegram
  • Member No: 8600
  • 60 Thanks
  • 67 posts

Posted October 28, 2013 - 07:32 PM

Nice job!

#19 nbent OFFLINE  

nbent

customizer

• 628 Thanks
  • 520 posts

Posted December 11, 2013 - 01:21 AM

its been a LONG time since i was really able to work on this but today  i finally have the battery cables on and the battery tray in, plus the fuel pump mounted, now to find a place to bolt the coil on and wire the stator and regulator, them the pump for the loader. and last but not least put the hood back on

• sacsr said thank you

#20 nbent OFFLINE  

nbent

customizer

• 628 Thanks
  • 520 posts

Posted December 18, 2013 - 09:34 PM

this stupid thing is kicking my ### i have most of everything hooked back up except the regulator finished the pump mount put the loader back on, I forgot how heavy it was, then went to try it and the hyrdo end of the drive shaft came undone luckily no damage so tomorrow i will take it out and find a different way to hook it up sorry no pics the camera was dead 

#21 nbent OFFLINE  

nbent

customizer

• 628 Thanks
  • 520 posts

Posted December 22, 2013 - 09:36 PM

here is some updated pics

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC00703.JPG
  • DSC00704.JPG
  • DSC00705.JPG
  • DSC00706.JPG
  • DSC00707.JPG
  • DSC00708.JPG
  • DSC00709.JPG
  • DSC00710.JPG

#22 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,485 Thanks
  • 39,719 posts

Posted December 23, 2013 - 06:31 AM

Is that orange paint under some of that green in places? Looks to be a pretty wide loader.

#23 nbent OFFLINE  

nbent

customizer

• 628 Thanks
  • 520 posts

Posted December 23, 2013 - 03:12 PM

Is that orange paint under some of that green in places? Looks to be a pretty wide loader.

it is really wide some of the paint underneath is orange or red the frame is all green but the rams were red or orange at one point in time  

• KennyP said thank you

#24 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5557
  • 1,643 Thanks
  • 1,746 posts

Posted December 23, 2013 - 11:53 PM

it is really wide some of the paint underneath is orange or red the frame is all green but the rams were red or orange at one point in time  

Hey Nelson... I still have your starter/generator for the Case 195.  I also think I have a carb that will fit here somewhere... Next time I go up to visit my mother in Brigham City I'll arrange to meet you and drop them off.

The Case I have is a 444.  It seems to run okay, but I  have a hard time getting in to it.  It's for sale, but if I dont' sell it, I may put a backhoe on it... I have a friend in West Valley with one of the manual two-wheeled models that I can get reasonable, and I'll adapt it.  The hydraulics on the Case will make it easy to do.

Regards,

Smitty

• nbent said thank you

#25 nbent OFFLINE  

nbent

customizer

• 628 Thanks
  • 520 posts

Posted December 24, 2013 - 12:36 AM

Hey Nelson... I still have your starter/generator for the Case 195.  I also think I have a carb that will fit here somewhere... Next time I go up to visit my mother in Brigham City I'll arrange to meet you and drop them off.

The Case I have is a 444.  It seems to run okay, but I  have a hard time getting in to it.  It's for sale, but if I dont' sell it, I may put a backhoe on it... I have a friend in West Valley with one of the manual two-wheeled models that I can get reasonable, and I'll adapt it.  The hydraulics on the Case will make it easy to do.

Regards,

Smitty

thanks for holding them, if i can get a car sold i would be interested in the case but i dont know how long it will be before i can sell the car

#26 nbent OFFLINE  

nbent

customizer

• 628 Thanks
  • 520 posts

Posted December 24, 2013 - 08:53 PM

well after tonight it looks like its going to be another custom build out of  this, the pump for the loader is on the way out and the drive line to the hydro came apart while under disconnecting the drive line from the engine i noticed a lot of places that have been cut by a torch for some reason or another

#27 nbent OFFLINE  

nbent

customizer

• 628 Thanks
  • 520 posts

Posted December 26, 2013 - 09:07 PM

i have been thinking the last few days ( i know it a scary thought), but anyways i was thinking about this 317 and what to do with it, should i fix it, modify it more, or make something out of it. and i think i have come to the conclusion of making something out of it, probably a mini wheel loader, but i still haven't decided