Three Massey Ferguson Tractors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Luke OFFLINE  

• Member No: 204
  • 125 Thanks
  • 346 posts

Posted August 04, 2013 - 06:00 PM

I've got 3 Massey tractors I'm wanting to sell if anybody is interested. The first is a #7 gear drive that's in very good original condition and comes with the original mower deck. Only problem is its hard starting which might be due to low compression so might need engine rebuilt? Make me an offer!
Second is a #12 variable speed that my dad bought brand new in 1974. I have the original mower deck(needs rebuilt) and a snow thrower. Tractor has had engine rebuilt but will sometime blows white smoke for a minute or two on startup but clears up then. Tractor is in very good original condition with good power. Make me an offer!
Third is another #12 hydro tractor(tractor only)that's a 1968 model with starter generator that I totally restored with genuine Massey parts. Everything on tractor is brand new!!!! Make me an offer!
I also have a mower deck off a #12 that's in pretty sad shape and a #12 hydro parts tractor that will going to the junk if no one is interested in it. Tired of moving these things around in my shed! PM for contact information. Thanks Luke

#2 Traill95 OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8763
  • 1,544 Thanks
  • 905 posts

Posted August 04, 2013 - 08:55 PM

Need pics! It  looks like you might be close, I live in Rossville IL. I might be interested.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale