Jump to content

Vote for Featured Tractor of the Month!
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Need Help Wth Farmall M Governor

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wheelhorse2 OFFLINE  



  • Member
  • Member No: 3953
  • 4 Thanks
  • 22 posts

Posted August 04, 2013 - 05:17 PM

I have a 1940 Farmall M that needs some new parts in the governor, does anyone know where i could find new pins for the governor weights? So far i have only been able to find the spring, i need the weight hinge pins also, since one of them nearly came out due to it being worn out. Thanks!!!

Edited by wheelhorse2, August 04, 2013 - 05:18 PM.

#2 nbent OFFLINE  



  • Senior Member
  • Member No: 8320
  • 650 Thanks
  • 529 posts
  • Location: amalga, UT

Posted August 04, 2013 - 09:44 PM

check caseih.com the pins are part # 45656da spring # is49407dbx i have found they are cheaper and easier to order them right from case they can get just about any part for these old tractors you want on there