well , I had to move the aux hydro lines and reroute the ones for the power steering, so I moved the aux to the back today. didn't see any point leaving them towards the front where they won't be used. future ideas include a dumping trailer utilizing the aux ports. I bent new lines and reused the quick disconnects. heres the pics
I didn't take any of the new power steering lines, sorry.
I now can cut out the old bracket that held the lines to make way for the pump. waiting for my new fan coupler as well as the pulley for the engine side to power the pump. a few more parts to fabricate then hopefully I can reassemble and see this thing work!
thanks for reading, Tom