• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • Member No: 39800
  • 952 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 08:02 PM

FOUND THIS TODAY WHAT'S IT WORTH?                                                                                                        ford 195 lgt, chains and a snow blower                                                                                                                            165 ant blade 004.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           165 ant blade 005.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               165 ant blade 006.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              165 ant blade 007.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               165 ant blade 008.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               165 ant blade 009.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Hour meter say's it's got 620 hours on it, the tiers are loaded with chains....looks pretty good to me but how much would YOU pay for it?

• Dieselcubmike said thank you

#2 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 08:44 PM

Looks like a nice big Ford, but I can't help you on a price. Will be interested in what type of feed back you do get. Good luck!

• T Guiles said thank you

#3 Bmerf ONLINE  

Bmerf

Patina Farmer / Rust Collector

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9846
  • 1,707 Thanks
  • 1,444 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 08:51 PM

:watch_over_fence: Don't know what it's worth, but, would love to have the blower. What size is it and what is the model number?

#4 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,371 Thanks
  • 39,644 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 09:27 PM

FOUND THIS TODAY WHAT'S IT WORTH?                                                                                                        ford 195 lgt, chains and a snow blower                                                                                                                            attachicon.gif165 ant blade 004.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           attachicon.gif165 ant blade 005.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               attachicon.gif165 ant blade 006.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              attachicon.gif165 ant blade 007.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               attachicon.gif165 ant blade 008.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               attachicon.gif165 ant blade 009.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Hour meter say's it's got 620 hours on it, the tiers are loaded with chains....looks pretty good to me but how much would YOU pay for it?

As little as possible!

#5 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • 952 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 09:29 PM

it's a ford lgt 195..... its BIG compared to my 165  wow I love it but waiting on some guesses on value. I'm sure its priced right but we'll see 

#6 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,475 Thanks
  • 2,532 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 09:34 PM

As is, around $600.00 for the entire package.

Now if it were painted green and yellow, $800.00 for the tractor, $350.00 for the blower, and $45.00 for the chains. Especially if it is being sold in Florida! :smilewink:

#7 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 36782
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 09:40 PM

Wants it worth and what you he can get it for a two different things, to some Ford Collectors it could easily be worth 1,000-1500, but that's not really the issue as to what some fool like me might pay for a tractor of this caliber on ebay.  It's what the guy needs to have for it. I try to be real honest and tell them thm that I'm a collector, not a reseller and I want to restore it so it doesn't end up in the scrap pile. Many times that has taken HUNDREDS of the price

• Texas Deere and Horse, chris m, A.C.T. and 1 other said thanks

#8 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • 952 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 09:42 PM

I haven't seen an OLIVER with rusty rim's in a long time :smilewink:  lmao,,,,,,,  I crack myself up...... it's a upstate ny tractor that's what amazed me with the blower didn't look too bad  

#9 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 09:44 PM

If it was around my way the absolute lowest price would be 1K. But I know it wouldn't surprise me to see one listed for $2500.00.

• OkieGt and T Guiles have said thanks

#10 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • 952 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 09:53 PM

it starts and runs good, no smoke odd noises or apparent issues. I already have 4 gt's this could be a hard sale to the woman.           I don't understand this rotten state of NY, after surfing craigs list and looking at the prices of gt's in the rest of the states we end up paying alot more. and thats  if you can find them at all.  johndeereelfman  I'm just busting on ya, I love all the old real steel gt's heck I even let my brother buy a deere

• johndeereelfman said thank you

#11 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 36782
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 11:27 PM

<soap box>Everyone likes to get a deal or something for free, but I have a difficult time answering a questions such as this without giving an honest answer. I mean we all want to see a tractor like that show up next door for 100 bucks, but that wont happen very often, but at the same time most here know what a good clean tractor is worth, so I just try and go ahead and say so. because if anybody out there thinks this is a 300-500 dollar tractor then I would like to use that same value stick against their tractors and start buying  tractors left and right for 50-100. I mean honestly how much are your tractors worth, I cant put a price on mine. I dont have one tractor that I would sell for 2000, not 3000, not that there worth it, but 3 grand wouldn't interst me in the least, its paper, I wipe my but with the same stuff. When money means something to a man more than an ends to a means, it puts him in debt, steals his life, his time,and gives nothing in return, but the promise of a secruity that is shaky at best. I trust in God and no one else for happiness and I want for nothing</soap box>

EDIT: You know I'm not trying to be judgemental or harsh here, it just like with you guys, I LOVE my tractors and dont like to see them valued as money. They are worth a lot to me, but in all reality they may not bring a lot on the market, that doesn't matter, I know you guys know what I mean, but everytime a friend, family member, or non tractor person sees my tractors, the FIRST thing they do is jerk their head with their eyes wide open and ask "how much are they worth", that really bothers me becasue I dont equate my tractors with paper money. I apologize if I sounded harsh on my prior assessment.

Edited by OkieGt, August 03, 2013 - 12:07 PM.

• A.C.T., Arti, oldedeeres and 1 other said thanks

#12 A.C.T. OFFLINE  

A.C.T.

Another Classic Tractor

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 11085
  • 2,363 Thanks
  • 2,496 posts

Posted August 02, 2013 - 11:49 PM

What is valuable may not be worth anything...............................

#13 Rock farmer ONLINE  

Rock farmer
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10759
  • 1,119 Thanks
  • 1,177 posts

Posted August 03, 2013 - 06:10 AM

I know what these tractors go for up here in the northeast. At least, I've been watching the listings! That tractor would be listed of $1500. But the mower deck, mounted complete? And another $300. The snowblower is rear, hard to price. I would say $300 to $500 for that. It does not have the three point hitch parts. But, I believe they can be easily added. It does not have a rear pto. And you'll never find one.
That tractor has a twenty horse Kohler cast iron twin K 532. It has power steering. It has an Eaton 1100 hi/lo transmission with foot control. It has extra hydraulic ports for the front.
They are relatively hard to find. Compare it to a John Deere 420. The JD would probably cost you $3500 to $4500. Me, if I didn't already have one, I'd ave no problem going $1500 to $2000 on it. If you don't get it let me know where it is! It would be worth the drive!

Joe

#14 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,597 Thanks
  • 7,654 posts

Posted August 03, 2013 - 07:29 AM

If it was around my way the absolute lowest price would be 1K. But I know it wouldn't surprise me to see one listed for $2500.00.

>TSK< Do you know how many non-members will read this and price accordingly?

I make a motion that the MODERATORS propose an amendment to the GTT Constitution limiting the potential value of a GT to $100.  Do I have a second?

• chris m and T Guiles have said thanks

#15 Arti ONLINE  

Arti
  • Member No: 11282
  • 1,288 Thanks
  • 962 posts

Posted August 03, 2013 - 08:22 AM

A complete package is nice to find. That particular tractor is somewhat hard to find and if someone is looking for one to finish a collection it will bring the value up.

I've seen some rough looking ones advertised in the $1,000 dollar range in my area and up to $3,000 for decent looking ones. With that said I would suspect that they are sold for slightly less.