Update on this money pit... After going trough the service manual for the Yanmar gas engine, it tested out that the Transistor Module was bad. Very frustrating after all of the hours I spent making that install right. But that is the way it goes. So I had two choices, find a reasonably priced used module or start over with a diesel (I'd rather have a diesel anyway). I watched ebay for a long time without finding a replacement module... but I did finally find a replacement diesel.
Kubota D600 - I picked it up from Fastenal yesterday. Got it home, cracked open the fuel bleeder and the injector lines. Fed it some fuel and in about 5 tries it fired up and purred like a kitten. Amazing how quite it is compared to that yanmar gas engine. I think it'll make a fine replacement. Too bad I've got a full schedule until November. To be continued...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edited by twostep, August 23, 2016 - 09:38 AM.