The results are in!
I went back today for the last time to figure this paint out once and for all. I was close yesterday but it needed a bit of tweaking that was not in the stock catalogs. The guys at napa were kind enough to let me have full control of the paint mixer!
I began adding 5 Grams of a code blue paint and started testing bit by bit, finally after 12 Grams I found what looked to be a very suitable match to the Green found in places on My Ridemaster and Other bits of pieces off Bolens Power Ho's of the same era.
Below Are my results:
First picture shows what I started with yesterday and what I came up with today (New sample on left)
While stripping the paint off the engine I found some more paint to showcase that these tractors were not painted Dark green
Not the best source for a match but you get the idea
The main thing to view is the top portion of the Power Ho lever. I put the new sample along the sides of the original paint and you can hardly tell them apart. The bottom portion has old samples.The original can still be spotted due to it being "Flat" but with the paints made today there's no getting around the shine.
In my opinion this matches up around 93% to the original color used during this time period.
Let me know what you think!