ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,630 Thanks
  • 3,869 posts

Posted November 16, 2010 - 01:54 PM

They have an add-on called "Morning Coffee"
You can add all your favorite sites to it like GTTalk.
When you fire up Firefox you can click on the "Coffee Cup" in the toolbar and magically all your favorite sites open.:rocker2:
  • NUTNDUN, Bolens 1000 and -DC- have said thanks

#2 -DC- OFFLINE  

-DC-

Bigfoot is REAL

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 37
  • 33 Thanks
  • 31 posts

Posted November 16, 2010 - 02:14 PM

I haven't heard of this one and will have to check it out. I'm an avid FF user here and currently use an add-on called Speed Dial which organizes your favorite sites as thumbnails for easy access as well. Thanks for the heads-up. :smile1:
  • NUTNDUN said thank you

#3 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted November 16, 2010 - 02:53 PM

I haven't heard of this one and will have to check it out. I'm an avid FF user here and currently use an add-on called Speed Dial which organizes your favorite sites as thumbnails for easy access as well. Thanks for the heads-up. :smile1:

I love Firefox and it is my main browser. I use chrome and opera once in a while. I like opera because it is fast but I tell ya what. I just downloaded and installed Firefox 4.0 beta 7 and it is awesome so far and loads just as fast as Opera does.

I will have to try the morning coffee addon and I definitely want to add the speed dial addon as that is one thing that I really liked about Opera.

BTW, -DC- that avatar kicks butt.

#4 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted November 16, 2010 - 09:27 PM

I was so excited to get home and install the latest firefox beta on the home pc and it has bugs. I am running windows 7 at home. I installed the beta on the work pc which is running xp pro and it works great.

The bug I was experiencing was if you right clicked on the screen the pop up box was blank with no options, it did that too with the bookmarks on the toolbar as well. I did however install speed dial on the 3.6 version and it works great :D

#5 ducky OFFLINE  

ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,630 Thanks
  • 3,869 posts

Posted November 16, 2010 - 09:37 PM

I was so excited to get home and install the latest firefox beta on the home pc and it has bugs. I am running windows 7 at home. I installed the beta on the work pc which is running xp pro and it works great.

The bug I was experiencing was if you right clicked on the screen the pop up box was blank with no options, it did that too with the bookmarks on the toolbar as well. I did however install speed dial on the 3.6 version and it works great :D

3.6.12 Seems to get along well with Win 7.
Wish I could make that dang old top button work with Firefox. Seems Like Opera and Chrome have no issue. Don't have time to look at IE ripoff.