daytime dave

Live long and prosper

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 531
  • 4,485 Thanks
  • 6,353 posts

Posted July 24, 2013 - 07:29 PM

I went over to my parents house tonight as I hadn't been over there for a while because of work.  I ran to town and got fuel for dad and while I was giving him back his card and receipt, he said go over and open that box on the floor.  Inside I instantly recognized one of Daniel's depth wheel add ons.   I asked if he got it through the site, he said no, he got it on Ebay Saturday.  I got a plow last year and we wanted to use it this spring, but never got to it.

Now there is a good reason to do it.  First rate workmanship Daniel.  Can't wait to get it on the plow and try it out.  I asked dad if he mentioned it was for us, he said no he didn't.  (He is nyabc on here)

• MH81, Alc, hamman and 5 others have said thanks

#2 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,602 Thanks
  • 29,831 posts

Posted July 24, 2013 - 08:09 PM

It got there quick!  Mailed it out Monday.  Tell your Dad thanks!  The welds on the last 3 I made weren't first rate looking, but will hold strong.  Was one of those brutal hot/humid days and I couldn't hardly see what I was doing for the sweat running into my eyes.  Glad you like it!   :thumbs:

• daytime dave, twostep and OkieGt have said thanks

#3 Arti ONLINE  

Arti
  • Member No: 11282
  • 1,288 Thanks
  • 962 posts

Posted July 24, 2013 - 08:31 PM

Things like this create good memories. Congrats on a part that you can use.

• daytime dave said thank you

#4 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 36782
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted July 24, 2013 - 08:34 PM

It got there quick!  Mailed it out Monday.  Tell your Dad thanks!  The welds on the last 3 I made weren't first rate looking, but will hold strong.  Was one of those brutal hot/humid days and I couldn't hardly see what I was doing for the sweat running into my eyes.  Glad you like it!   :thumbs:

I think you sold KennyP one as well, I saw pics, looks great. It seems like there were minor differences in the hitch pin placement on some of those big 3 point plows Daniel, have you noticed that?

#5 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,602 Thanks
  • 29,831 posts

Posted July 24, 2013 - 08:36 PM

I think you sold KennyP one as well, I saw pics, looks great. It seems like there were minor differences in the hitch pin placement on some of those big 3 point plows Daniel, have you noticed that?

Not noticed that, but then I've only looked close at a couple 3 point models...mine & my BIL's.

#6 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 36782
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted July 24, 2013 - 08:40 PM

Not noticed that, but then I've only looked close at a couple 3 point models...mine & my BIL's.

I've seen 3, at least wo were different in the high-low pin placement, as well as the how they hook to the frame

Edited by OkieGt, July 24, 2013 - 08:41 PM.