The First Annual Southern Kentucky Cub Cadet Club Plow Day sponsored by Harmony Acres Farm.
1) Location: Ard Ridge Rd Nancy Ky 18 miles west of Somerset Ky- Road conditions are 2 lane and very good from the Somerset area. There are several ways in and out. There is plenty of restaurants and lodging in the Somerset area. A map will be posted at a later date.
2) Date: Saturday September 21st 2013
3) Cost-FREE-however donations are needed for port a johns/advertising the event.
4) Times: Arrival and Set up 8:00am thru 10:30am/Official Start Welcome and introductions/ Lunch and Club Photos 12:00/Plowing starts at 1:00/Mowing and other implements starts at 2:00/Parade and Ride and Drive starts at 4:00/Closing at 5:00/Loading and Clean up at 6:00 **All times are estimates and subject to change. Events may overlap**. All participants must be off property by 10PM unless prior arrangements are made with Harmony Acres
a. Arrival- this will be the time for unloading and setting up your machines
b. Welcome-this will be a time to welcome all participants and for Club members to be introduced. During this time we will be taking photos for the Club album and having a lunch break.
c. Plowing-this time will be for plowing demonstrations
d. Mowing-this time will be for mowing demonstrations and any other implements such as disc,blades,tillers,ect.
e. Parade-this time will be for a parade around the farm riding our tractors.
f. Closing-this time will be for saying good bye and any statements about the events by club members.
g. Loading- this time we will load and clean up.
6) Bathroom Facilities- We will be renting port a johns and I will be asking each participant for a donation to help with this cost. Any money that is above the cost will be donated to charity in the name of the club and Harmony Acres.
7) Food- Bring your own cooler/Food/Drinks.The nearest restaurant will be in Nancy, Ky several miles from the farm.
8) Parking and Unloading-there is plenty of level parking area. The will be a designated unloading area and a separate parking area. There is plenty of room to turn a truck and trailer (full size pick and 16ft trailer). If you have a very long trailer please notify me ahead of time so I can give you extra room.
9) Storage- there will be onsite covered storage available for short time storage. ALL storage requests must be submitted 10 days prior to the show date and must be pre approved by Harmony Acres.
10) General Rules- these are common sense but I still have to make sure everyone understands what will be allowed.
a. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED
b. NO PARKING OR UNLOADING OUT OF THE DESIGNATED AREAS
c. ALL TRACTORS MUST BE DISABLED IF UNATTENDED: EXAMPLE DON’T LEAVE THE KEYS IN THEM AND TURN THE FUEL OFF IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO BE WITH IT.
d. NO OPERATING TRACTORS OR EQUIPMENT OUT OF THE DESIGNATED AREAS.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A LIABITILY WAIVER. SOUTHERN KENTUCKY CUB CADET CLUB AND HARMONY ACRES WILL NOT BE RESPONISIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS/THEFTS OR DAMAGES.