Got to play with the new BB today. It's awesome. Need a bit to get used to how it all works, but I'm impressed. First on the agenda was tree stump removal:
Here's the tools used for pulling the stump:
I found that by lifting the blade up and running the chain under to the hitch, no chance for a 'wheelie'!
First off, after the stump, I pulled a lot of the good soil back. Whether going forward or pushing back, the blade did it's job!:
Then I pushed the fill into place. A little help for a rake and shovel helped since the gas line was there:
All done! I need a bit more time with it, but I am really happy with how it worked.