Several months ago I posted needing help on my 110. As I dug into it I found that the flywheel was cracked and the keyway boogered up so all my meticulous carb adjusting and point setting were a waste of time since the timing was changing every time the crank went around. I found a new flywheel on ebay and worked a little on it here and there, but we also had a new baby and the tractor found itself on the back burner. When I finally got it back together, I had no spark. The reason was and still is a mystery. Finally, this week I had some time and did some research and I decided to scavenge parts off of a 112 to convert it to battery ignition instead of magneto. A few minutes ago I put some gas in choked it a bit and it started right up after about 2 turns. Happy Camper Here! Now I need to go through it and do the normal basic maintenance like check belts and grease everything, but I'm thrilled to finally have a victory on this thing.