Tonight I spent a some time trying to fine tune the motor and got it running better.
1 - Governor I wasn't happy with the way it was working, didn't seem to want to hold the engine rpms steady at high speed so I searched the manual and found that I DID NOT have the initial governor adjustment done right, once I set that the way the manual says it works great.
Got the laser tach, set the high + low rpms and the mixtures, tried it a bit and it's much better.
Also I found that the throttle wouldn't hold at high rpm because the cable would slip back, wouldn't stay at high speed so I squeezed the control rivet with large vise-grips and now it holds position.
2 - Fuel pump is n/g, not pumping anything, right now it's gravity feed but I'm going to get a new one for it so when I cut grass going uphill the carb gets fuel for sure.
3 - Charging circuit I put a regulator in it and now the battery charges like it's suppose to.
4 - Starter solenoid is not so good, sometimes it works and some times it doesn't, so I have to get another one.
Gonna take some time but sooner or later I'll get all the bugs out of this thing.