Its Looking Good :bounce:

#17 M&M13 OFFLINE  

M&M13
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1368
  • 11 Thanks
  • 159 posts

Posted November 19, 2010 - 07:27 PM

WOO HOO! runs great, lil rough straddling the gas tank but took care of that got my fenders put on & found me a seat that fit good & rides good ! what about them big baloons on the front huh? dont see to many like that lol! :bigrofl:ok guys i find a hood im gonna do some painting ive only got one idea from you guys ! i need a few more !! case orange,john deere green,farmall red come on now gimmie your thoughts tarred & featherd ? :confuse: wait a minute scratch that one , dont want my chickens running around naked this winter lol!

almost 4got ! bolens1000 i have to ask is that a scuba diving rig your avater is wearing

#18 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,701 Thanks
  • 17,208 posts

Posted November 19, 2010 - 07:38 PM

Congrats on getting her back together :dancingbanana:

And yes that is a guy in scuba gear :D
Bolens Deep Sea Diving AD - Manuals - Garden Tractor Talk - Forums

#19 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted November 19, 2010 - 07:51 PM

Good show on getting it running.:thumbs:

#20 M&M13 OFFLINE  

M&M13
  • Contributor
  • 11 Thanks
  • 159 posts

Posted November 26, 2010 - 08:03 PM

[attachment=5348:6040.attach]
WELL ITS BEEN A WHILE ! I found me a hood & grill off an old turf trac mower , steering didnt feel quite right so while i had it all apart i added the new red wheel:laughingteeth: it didnt have a gear selector & i had some treaded aluminum in my scrap pile so guess what ?:rocker2:As far as the coler scheme goes its going to be primer grey! My neighbor over the hill from me said he will paint it camo when he gets it home, i said what? he said price it & i thought i priced it a lil high cuz i wasnt through playing with it & didnt wanna give it up so soon but Low & Behold he bought it on the spot! :yelclap::dancingbanana:SO IM HEADED TO GET MY OTHER ONE :dancingbanana::yelclap:as soon as i get this one sanded down primered & smoothed out !

#21 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted November 26, 2010 - 10:59 PM

That's great! Unfortunately we wont get to see the finished product. But you did some really nice work on what you had there. Great job and congrats on getting it sold!

#22 M&M13 OFFLINE  

M&M13
  • Contributor
  • 11 Thanks
  • 159 posts

Posted November 28, 2010 - 12:40 PM

[attachment=5375:6082.attach]Well there it is fellers , I guess im done with it unless my neighbor wants something else on it or off it lol! I have to say just for a project to keep me busy i had alot of fun with it! Just going into it with no direction on what it would look like or how it would all work out was actually relaxing lol! After tomorrow i should be able to here it across the holler purring back & 4th totin wood or what not ! Thanx for following it thru with me ! If it all works out with this other one im trying to buy , I may get you fellers to go thru that one with me to !

By the way this ones got a white brand body, a craftsman seat, a turf trac hood & grill & a briggs engine! oh yeah i got the driving lights off a 93 grand am bumper & put in it after this pic was taken :rocker2::laughingteeth:

#23 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,701 Thanks
  • 17,208 posts

Posted November 28, 2010 - 12:44 PM

Looks like you did a fine Job :thumbs:

#24 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted November 28, 2010 - 07:45 PM

...By the way this ones got a white brand body, a craftsman seat, a turf trac hood & grill & a briggs engine! oh yeah i got the driving lights off a 93 grand am bumper & put in it after this pic was taken :rocker2::laughingteeth:

You'd never know that those parts weren't original! That thing looks great!

#25 Josh Smith OFFLINE  

Josh Smith

• Member No: 769
  • 7 Thanks
  • 62 posts

Posted December 16, 2010 - 02:42 AM

Pretty Cool Man I would like to see it camo if the guy will let you take a picture of it and post it up

#26 M&M13 OFFLINE  

M&M13
  • Contributor
  • 11 Thanks
  • 159 posts

Posted December 16, 2010 - 10:17 AM

Pretty Cool Man I would like to see it camo if the guy will let you take a picture of it and post it up

He was over last week & had me fab a manual 3pt hitch on the back he hadnt painted it yet but i think hes considering case colors he seems to be partial to case !!

did you find you some tires josh?

#27 KBear OFFLINE  

KBear

Garden Tractor Nerd

• Member No: 1459
  • 89 Thanks
  • 126 posts

Posted December 22, 2010 - 11:31 PM

APPALACHIAN EDGE - Paint your tractor project Steiger Green?

Kenneth

#28 Josh Smith OFFLINE  

Josh Smith

• Member No: 769
  • 7 Thanks
  • 62 posts

Posted December 30, 2010 - 02:01 AM

He was over last week & had me fab a manual 3pt hitch on the back he hadnt painted it yet but i think hes considering case colors he seems to be partial to case !!

did you find you some tires josh?

I dont guess painting it the case colors would be a bad decision either. No I gave up on tires for right now I need some for the old grass cutter but I just cant find anything in my price range or that anyone wants to trade. Ive got to get to workin on it soon someone ripped off the fuel line trying to steal gas out of it one night. It didnt do them any good because I always drain the fuel out of it when I cut grass for the last time of the year so it doesnt get stale due to sitting all winter. But they manage to mess up the inlet elbow that goes into the carb it ripped it plum off and may have hut the outlet on the tank I havent checked it yet. It couldve been worse I guess. If youve still got those tires set me a price and maybe we can work something out Thanks Josh