7 replies to this topic

#1 squarethumps OFFLINE  

squarethumps
  • Member No: 39842
  • 4 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted July 05, 2013 - 01:05 PM

Hello.

I have two garden tractors.  A White GT 2550 and and White GT 2150.  They are both nice tractors and cut the lawn nicely.

I am looking for a tiller attachment for them, and I understand that I need to get the three point hitch attachment first, and then a tiller that attaches to that.  My understanding is that the 3 point hitch and the tiller will fit on either tractor.

According to tractordata.com : A 30-inch rear hydraulic tiller was available for the GT 2550H, it required the electric sleeve hitch (190-824).

Does anyone know where I can get these items ?   I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I'd also consider trading the GT2150 for another running tractor with a tiller that I can use.

Thanks you very much for reading.

• Alc, A.C.T. and Dieselcubmike have said thanks

#2 Dieselcubmike OFFLINE  

Dieselcubmike
  • Member No: 11127
  • 1,327 Thanks
  • 1,511 posts

Posted July 05, 2013 - 04:21 PM

First off hello there and welcome to GTtalk! :wave: I pass through hunker on my way to work so hi neighbor! I would try a dealership and see what they say and if you could pictures of them it would be helpful to the other members. Maybe either ebay or even a local mower shop to see if they have one or know of someone that could point you in the right direction. Have you tired posting a wanted page on craigslist or anything like that?

#3 Alc ONLINE  

Alc

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 5,459 Thanks
  • 6,628 posts

Posted July 05, 2013 - 08:29 PM

Welcome to GTTalk !! Can't help you with your question but did you try the site sponsors ?  One of them might have what your looking for

#4 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,169 Thanks
  • 5,761 posts

Posted July 05, 2013 - 11:54 PM

:welcometogttalk:

#5 A.C.T. OFFLINE  

A.C.T.

Another Classic Tractor

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 11085
  • 2,363 Thanks
  • 2,496 posts

Posted July 06, 2013 - 01:27 AM

untitled welcome.png

You have two real good workers. Hope it woks out for you.

#6 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,664 Thanks
  • 6,480 posts

Posted July 08, 2013 - 01:53 AM

I have a White 2055 that was an MTD model.  What your's look like and who made?? Need pictures of them. If it needs an electric lift hitch, must mean now hydraulics to use??  Are these really lighter models of White's, the later years? 

#7 squarethumps OFFLINE  

squarethumps
  • Member No: 39842
  • 4 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted July 25, 2013 - 04:14 PM

Hello !

Please please forgive me for not responding sooner.

I didn't think anyone responded because I never got an e-mail notification that someone had.  I must not have clicked the appropriate button to notify me of responses.

Thank You all for responding ! I look forward to communicating several things on this forum and getting all kinds of fantastic feedback.

Several people have asked for the pictures of these tractors and I will post them as soon as I figure out how to do that on this forum.

First off hello there and welcome to GTtalk! :wave: I pass through hunker on my way to work so hi neighbor! I would try a dealership and see what they say and if you could pictures of them it would be helpful to the other members. Maybe either ebay or even a local mower shop to see if they have one or know of someone that could point you in the right direction. Have you tired posting a wanted page on craigslist or anything like that?

Howdy neighbor !!

I've looked on ebay and contacted a couple of dealers through the internet about this particular hitch and no one has it "used".  New it is 1200$

:say_what:   Yes, ~ 1200$  So I can't afford that so I need a different option.

I haven't tried a want ad on craigslist yet, but that's a good idea and I will see if anyone has a used one out there.  Thanks !

I have a White 2055 that was an MTD model.  What your's look like and who made?? Need pictures of them. If it needs an electric lift hitch, must mean now hydraulics to use??  Are these really lighter models of White's, the later years? 

I think that the GT2150 is about a 2001, and the GT2550 is about a 2003 or so.

THANKS FOR THE RESPOSES !

Pictures coming ASAP !!!

• Dieselcubmike said thank you

#8 ncpaul OFFLINE  

ncpaul
  • Member No: 47383
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted September 22, 2013 - 11:41 PM

I have what you are looking for.  It came with a huskee pro cut gt that I just purchased. From what I can tell it is no longer available.  They are rare and were quite expensive when new.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gt2150 gt2550, three point hitch