Since I'm working today at the shop, I got a chance to pull the 4041into the shop and look it over a little more. I have found a few things that need to be fixed to make it a good worker.
1. There is no element left in the air filter, will replace before we do anything else.
2. To get the engine to run proper, the choke is half on, it has 3 positions and it's set in the middle to run smooth, I will need to adjust the Carb and see if I can get it run enough without the choke.
3.Both exhaust manifolds have broken bolts and/ or flanges. It appears that one side had been welded or something.
4. Get the battery back up front and locked down in the proper place, the heat shield is there so I don't know why they moved it.
5. Get the rest of the engine tin work for it and get them installed. Thanks to Daniel and Kenny P., I have a few options on where to get them.
6. The Hydraulics operate backwards, to lift the deck you have to push the lift lever forwards instead of pulling to back, so I'm going to have to look at the lines to and from the valve body and see if they have been switched at one time.
7. Can you buy these rubber straps anywhere, they hold the hood closed.
8. Is this the original steering wheel, it looks more like a sports car wheel then a tractor wheel.