• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 dhrandy OFFLINE  

dhrandy
  • Member No: 38622
  • 9 Thanks
  • 11 posts

Posted July 06, 2013 - 11:54 AM

You may want to check with this gentleman. I'm not positive but, I think he's the guy that I bought a hood and wheel weights from last year. He has lots of garden tractors and other rusty stuff lying around and brings in more stuff from auctions. He was very reasonable too. It'd be worth a try.

Which gentlemen?

@bigcountry48

You're a little far away. If I get desperate I'll start looking farther. Hopefully more people closer will see this post.

I made it out to Denton for the show. I only saw about 5 or 6 David Bradley walk behind tractors and not a single Tri-trac. It was pretty miserable this year with all the mud. A couple people told me that many people had left early that was selling things because of all the mud. I didn't see any David Bradley attachments for sell, so I'm still looking.

#17 VSTROM803 OFFLINE  

VSTROM803
  • Member No: 10269
  • 369 Thanks
  • 338 posts

Posted July 07, 2013 - 04:04 AM

Which gentlemen?

@bigcountry48

You're a little far away. If I get desperate I'll start looking farther. Hopefully more people closer will see this post.

I made it out to Denton for the show. I only saw about 5 or 6 David Bradley walk behind tractors and not a single Tri-trac. It was pretty miserable this year with all the mud. A couple people told me that many people had left early that was selling things because of all the mud. I didn't see any David Bradley attachments for sell, so I'm still looking.

I'm sorry, I forgot to put in the link.

http://charlotte.cra...3863976687.html

#18 dhrandy OFFLINE  

dhrandy
  • Member No: 38622
  • 9 Thanks
  • 11 posts

Posted July 07, 2013 - 05:56 AM

I'm sorry, I forgot to put in the link.

http://charlotte.cra...3863976687.html

I've messaged that guy about some accessories and he emailed saying he would look. Then I never heard back from him. Maybe I'll send him another message.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk HD.