#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,647 Thanks
  • 6,460 posts

Posted June 30, 2013 - 08:19 PM

Cleaning out the garage/yard. Have a big tiller from a D series horse that needs a little tinkering. Has extensions and is 3pt and shaft drive. Also have cultivator and disc from same tractor, but not sure horse stuff. Disc needs two outer wheels replaced, centers broken out.  3pt on those too.

Have a Charger 12 automatic that was running fine. Put mower on it to try and was mowing when it quit. Thought was fuel pump, but later see the wire to coil has broken off tab on coil. Electronic coil. I broke it more trying to fix the wire end on coil. Tired of messing with it. Have deck on it now and have a blade can sell with or will go separate. Offers!

Have another horse blade for short frame. Have a plow extension used on late model horse for blade mounting with forward axle. Have a sleeve hitch that fits most models. Have front hood, dash and support for early 80's C-125 or so, called Black hoods.  If interest make offers, can send pictures of some or all. Tired of this stuff laying around, trying to clean up the place and downsize. Can deliver to Portland in fall IF it is paid for by then, or maybe other shows not far from Huntington, IN 46750.  Leave private message if interested.

#2 Littledeere ONLINE  

Littledeere

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2778
  • 1,545 Thanks
  • 1,443 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 10:17 PM

Wish I was closer to you

#3 coldone OFFLINE  

coldone

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 839
  • 1,631 Thanks
  • 1,668 posts

Posted July 02, 2013 - 05:48 AM

Me too. Id like to have that tiller.

#4 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 6,647 Thanks
  • 6,460 posts

Posted July 08, 2013 - 08:21 PM

Sold the disc today and he might be interested in my big tiller if I get it back together.  Tried to sell it to him all apart, but didn't have time to mess with it, he says. Hmmmm!  Have seals ordered for it from Toro. No pictures or much info on them, hope I got right ones.  I find that Toro parts site one of the hardest one's I've ever had to use to find parts and buy.

#5 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 6,647 Thanks
  • 6,460 posts

Posted July 22, 2013 - 07:41 AM

Sold the cultivator and the non-running Horse and sleeve hitch at Winnamac show. Rest sold on epay, thanks for looking!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale