#1 massey driver OFFLINE  

massey driver

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 75
  • 1,055 Thanks
  • 1,436 posts

Posted February 19, 2010 - 10:10 AM

This is a homemade blade that I had made for the front of my ATV and I've converted it to fit on the Massey.I just had to cut the frame and extend it 4".My grandson was trying to push snow the other day and was very upset:confuse:.I drove over to him and he was telling me that he couldn't change the angle of the blade.Sure enough he couldn't.What happened was that when I had made the loader fit onto the tractor the front loader mount sticks out further ahead and it wasn't possible to push the lever back far enough to beable to change the blade angle.As you can imagine he wasn't to happy that he couldn't plough snow with me.I never had any use of the blade once I put the loader on so didnt realize that it wouldn't turn,its all fixed up and he's happy now.Larry:D

Attached Thumbnails

• Digital camera pictures 214 (Small).jpg

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,248 Thanks
  • 15,613 posts

Posted February 20, 2010 - 09:18 AM

Alright you guys gotta stop posting pics of these 1650, 1655 and 1855's, I am starting to lust for one really bad and my wife is going to kill me LOL

Looks like you did a heck of a job on that blade, looks very professional :thumbs:

#3 mjodrey OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted February 26, 2010 - 07:15 PM

Those really are great machines.

#4 Guest_hooligan_*

• Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted February 26, 2010 - 10:21 PM

I really don't understand pushing, plowing, or throwing snow. It's gotta go somewhere, don't you start blocking out the sun with piles? Why don't you spread the snow or pack the snow? Down here we like the snow to stay where it is as long as it want's it' really pretty, the kids love it, but I know we only average about 6-9 inches per year, Must be tough to move around all bundled up, I've been in a T-shirt all this week, it's been in the 40's and 50's here.

#5 olcowhand OFFLINE  

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,244 Thanks
  • 29,698 posts

Posted February 27, 2010 - 12:22 PM

Must be tough to move around all bundled up, I've been in a T-shirt all this week, it's been in the 40's and 50's here.

I HATE being in insulated coveralls & crap....can barely move! I use insulated bibs with a sweatshirt. Shove the sleeves up to milk the cows, pull them down to push more cows into the parlor. Love t-shirt weather!!!!!!