• Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,236 Thanks
  • 29,693 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 01:19 PM

Despite the twin cylinder engine, the machine would be best used as a lawn mower... the rear axles don't have hubs with lug bolts--only a flat spot on the axle and a corresponding one in the wheel... won't take a lot of torque.

I agree, lawn tractor, trailer tug.  Trans wouldn't take ground engaging tools.

• hatedge said thank you

#17 hatedge OFFLINE  

Beer Guzzling Canuck

• Member No: 9737
  • 292 Thanks
  • 577 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 07:49 PM

I agree, lawn tractor, trailer tug.  Trans wouldn't take ground engaging tools.

I figured as much. its just neat looking. The owner asks for 350 negociable but Ive just decided against purchase because...

This morning I received a letter from the city hall saying someone file a complaint because I run a small engine repair shop and have an illegal junkyard. I immediately went to the city hall to clarify this and it turns out that the inspector only wanted me to  get rid of 2 snowmobiles that have been rusting next to the barn and to confirm that it is only a hobby and not a business. I told him that the 2 snowmobiles have been sent to the scrap yard a week ago and that the ''junk'' he saw next to the barn is nothing else than a pile of fire wood from the barn repair I did last year.

All in all the city just want to make sure I didnt have abandoned machinery and to remind me that it has to be kept under control.

It was all just procedure since someone did complain but they didnt really see much problem when they visited the yard but to avoid future complaints I should keep things lined up nicely so it ldoesnt look abandoned. I dont really see their pint because my yard is well kept and theres not that much machinery lying around. I do have a fair sized yard that neighbours cant really see in unless they climb the fence

Edited by hatedge, June 26, 2013 - 07:49 PM.

#18 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,119 Thanks
  • 5,668 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 08:09 PM

Neighbors need to mind their own business. :shoot2:

Edited by crittersf1, June 26, 2013 - 08:09 PM.

• hatedge said thank you