Garden Tractor Forums banner

Please Stop !

3K views 61 replies 25 participants last post by  Team_Green 
#1 ·
Anyone else besides me tired of the rain ?
Map World Font Line Screenshot

We've had enough rain so far this month to last all summer. Seems like nothing is getting a chance to dry out.

I tilled mud today for a new flower garden going in at a local church. Wasn't fun. But the wife & daughter were committed to do it for a Girl Scouts project.

I feel bad for the farmers in the area, it has to be making their jobs a pita

Last I heard its the wettest June on record.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Come on up to the U.P., Roger. Plenty wet up here and back home in Minnesota.
Your in the UP of MI? Come on down and see us!

#15 ·
Still Raining here this morning.. Supposed to rain until 7 am tomorrow ??

This is 2 miles away from the Wisconsin River.

Water Tire Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

Water Vehicle Car Natural environment Plant

This mudslide is 25 Ft tall and 200 Yards long !!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Tree

Half of the roads in the county are closed due to the roads flooded, washed out or covered with mud slides.

Attachments

#17 ·
#19 ·
We are well above our yearly average of rain fall for the year and now we have dropped into our summer routine of a chance of rain each afternoon. The folks out in Colorado sure could use some of this wet stuff.

#23 ·
Please pray for those folks in Calgary.. The rain has started down there again.. looks like it wont stop till tomorrow night..
Edmonton isn't much better, the River is getting pretty high, and the rain shows no sign of letting up. I have water in the basement, and the neighbors garage has 4" of water in it.

Fortunately, Edmonton doesn't have as much flood plain development as Calgary.

My sister is there, and she's OK, but a lot of people are still out of their homes.

It's the downstream residents that have to worry now.

#24 ·
Edmonton isn't much better, the River is getting pretty high, and the rain shows no sign of letting up. I have water in the basement, and the neighbors garage has 4" of water in it.

Fortunately, Edmonton doesn't have as much flood plain development as Calgary.

My sister is there, and she's OK, but a lot of people are still out of their homes.

It's the downstream residents that have to worry now.
You are so right.. yellow head is flooded at 142nd over pass... I hope that same event doesnt happen here.. like you said much less develepment in the flood plain.. i can only think of two areas.. plus a couple parks.. If you need a pump shoot me a PM i have a gas powered water pump..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.