3 replies to this topic

#1 hatedge OFFLINE  

hatedge

Beer Guzzling Canuck

• Member No: 9737
  • 292 Thanks
  • 577 posts

Posted June 23, 2013 - 09:27 PM

Just a little stop in our GT life to wish ye all a happy st John the baptist day. Up here in Qc it is equivalent to our US friend's fourth o july. Tonite we all get tipsy (or dead drunk, depending on age) and celebrate with traditional music and lots of (provincial) nationalist speeches. Love thy country and be pround of the hardships your ancestors went through to get you the country you have today.

Next week is also Canada day ;) not quite celebrated in Qc province but still a day off work and a few parties and fireworks.

The Qc separatist views are slowly disapearing with every generation and younger generations are smartening up about the fact that its the commies that are trying to divide our country.

Ok I gotta go, theres a bottle of scotch thats been eyeing me from the other side o the room all night. I think I should go hit it some  :beer:

Edited by hatedge, June 23, 2013 - 09:28 PM.

• olcowhand, MH81, hamman and 4 others have said thanks

#2 Titus ONLINE  

Titus

Bush Hog Hoarder

• Member No: 4216
  • 1,736 Thanks
  • 2,250 posts

Posted June 24, 2013 - 06:44 AM

I'm visiting Canada today and leaving today from QC. Sounds like from what I'm hearing everyones going to have a good time tonight!

• hatedge said thank you

#3 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,684 Thanks
  • 7,692 posts

Posted June 24, 2013 - 07:00 AM

The Qc separatist views are slowly disapearing with every generation and younger generations are smartening up about the fact that its the commies that are trying to divide our country.

I'm just happy I don't have to speak French at you.

• hatedge and WNYTractorTinkerer have said thanks

#4 hatedge OFFLINE  

hatedge

Beer Guzzling Canuck

• Member No: 9737
  • 292 Thanks
  • 577 posts

Posted June 24, 2013 - 10:44 PM

I'm visiting Canada today and leaving today from QC. Sounds like from what I'm hearing everyones going to have a good time tonight!

We did! :)

TY