• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,415 Thanks
  • 39,663 posts

Posted July 18, 2013 - 05:03 PM

Thanks, OT! I hope she gets home soon! Sounds like it may not be long!

#62 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted July 18, 2013 - 05:30 PM

WEll most of that is good news.. Glad to hear she is doing better.. Soon man.. soon your wife will be home... BTW.. Hows the house and yard?  

• WNYTractorTinkerer said thank you

#63 John@Reliable OFFLINE  

John@Reliable

Procrastinators unite tomorrow

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 36
  • 1,295 Thanks
  • 1,416 posts

Posted July 18, 2013 - 08:23 PM

"I thought I was going to hug the guy who put the brace on, but immediately thought of  TG and LilysDad so I didn't"

Poor Ed, you are really lonely if you through of those two  :D  :thumbs: 

P.S. I waved the other day as I drove thru town, guess you missed it :wave: , here's to the queen coming home soon :beerchug:

• Team_Green said thank you

#64 LilysDad OFFLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,618 Thanks
  • 7,662 posts

Posted July 18, 2013 - 08:45 PM

Poor Ed, you are really lonely if you through of those two  :D  :thumbs:

Hey! That's a point!

• Team_Green said thank you

#65 oldedeeres ONLINE  

oldedeeres
  • Member No: 14008
  • 5,848 Thanks
  • 3,191 posts

Posted July 19, 2013 - 01:07 AM

We're thinking of you both ,OT. and always hoping for the best.  My Olde Deere just spent the whole day at the fair (I don't like the crowds and noise so don't go-- not being able to walk makes a pretty good excuse and keeps me from looking like a "stick-in-the-mud").  I missed her like crazy and she was only gone 14 hours. I can only imagine how you two must feel.

#66 oldtimer OFFLINE  

oldtimer
  • Member No: 10588
  • 374 Thanks
  • 339 posts

Posted July 19, 2013 - 12:54 PM

Thanks guys,  TG, the yard looks terrible, but that's 'cuz I'm not goin' out in the heat and humidity.  House is so / so.   Weather's supposed to get nice starting Sunday, so I'll get the grass mowed again, and I clean one room a day...  my "revolving account"    lol !

John,  if you ever know when you're going to up here, shoot me a PM and maybe we could meet somewhere.  for coffee or whatever.  There's a Panera's off of 495 and Rte 1 south.  It'a bout 2 miles or so from me.  

I haven't been around much, but hope to remedy that once my better half gets home.  I do appreciate the well wishes though !  :thumbs:

OH, this morning we found that she is able to get into our little Hundai hatchback, so there's no more needing to borrow her aunt's Crown Vic.  That saves about four gallons going to the surgeon's.  lol .....AND I'm pretty sure that  I will be allowed to r........  errr,...  take her for a car ride soon.    ( I learn, LilysDad !   :D  )

• HDWildBill said thank you

#67 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted July 20, 2013 - 09:48 AM

Thanks guys,  TG, the yard looks terrible, but that's 'cuz I'm not goin' out in the heat and humidity.  House is so / so.   Weather's supposed to get nice starting Sunday, so I'll get the grass mowed again, and I clean one room a day...  my "revolving account"    lol !

John,  if you ever know when you're going to up here, shoot me a PM and maybe we could meet somewhere.  for coffee or whatever.  There's a Panera's off of 495 and Rte 1 south.  It'a bout 2 miles or so from me.  

I haven't been around much, but hope to remedy that once my better half gets home.  I do appreciate the well wishes though !  :thumbs:

OH, this morning we found that she is able to get into our little Hundai hatchback, so there's no more needing to borrow her aunt's Crown Vic.  That saves about four gallons going to the surgeon's.  lol .....AND I'm pretty sure that  I will be allowed to r........  errr,...  take her for a car ride soon.    ( I learn, LilysDad !   :D  )

Get er cleaner up.. wife wil club you... I hope your ready to make a nice supper for when your BETTER half comes home..

#68 WNYTractorTinkerer OFFLINE  

WNYTractorTinkerer

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,307 Thanks
  • 4,659 posts

Posted July 20, 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hope she's back in action soon OT!!  

BTW-  Yo G-  The siggy you got..   Hmmmmm:  

oldtimer

The GF (Gary fisher mountain bike) is right behind me. I'm ignoring its whimpering.

#69 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted July 20, 2013 - 03:18 PM

Hope she's back in action soon OT!!  

BTW-  Yo G-  The siggy you got..   Hmmmmm:  

oldtimer

The GF (Gary fisher mountain bike) is right behind me. I'm ignoring its whimpering.

Funny you just saw that.. It's been there for six months or more... Get new specs ya old fart hahahahahaha

BTW.. That is a quote from OT in chat room...