2 replies to this topic

#1 willy1094 OFFLINE  

willy1094
  • Member No: 15926
  • 38 Thanks
  • 72 posts

Posted June 19, 2013 - 03:32 AM

Hello,

I was wondering if there is another carb that will work on a 1969 case 430 gas tractor.  I've been looking for a marvel schebler tsx 635 (this is the stock carb right?) but keep comming up with nothing.  Is there another marvel carb that works for this tractor.  I've read that someone tried a zenith carb and the tractor did not run as well.

Thanks

#2 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted June 24, 2013 - 08:03 AM

Hello,

I was wondering if there is another carb that will work on a 1969 case 430 gas tractor.  I've been looking for a marvel schebler tsx 635 (this is the stock carb right?) but keep comming up with nothing.  Is there another marvel carb that works for this tractor.  I've read that someone tried a zenith carb and the tractor did not run as well.

Thanks

Willy it seems that we are not up on the 430 Case?? I did google "430 Case Carburator and found several options.

It seems like the same carburator was use on a lot of models.  I noticed the 310 used the same carburator, that stood out in my mind because as a teenager my dad had a 310 with a shuttle box and it is a favorite of all the tractors I have ever ran.

Sorry I can not be more help.

#3 willy1094 OFFLINE  

willy1094
  • Member No: 15926
  • 38 Thanks
  • 72 posts

Posted June 24, 2013 - 09:03 AM

Thanks for your help.  Yeah, I keep reading about the different tractors that come up when searching that carb number but then I'll find those tractor models elswhere showing a different carb number.  That is what made me wonder if there wasn't some interchange between different carb numbers.