Posted June 18, 2013 - 10:07 AM

Precious wildbill. Something he will always be proud of aand remember

• HDWildBill and boyscout862 have said thanks

#17 boyscout862 ONLINE  

• Member No: 8923
  • 9,516 Thanks
  • 7,379 posts

Posted June 18, 2013 - 10:13 AM

Ricky liked the Shining Time Station Show when he was little too. Mr. Conductor at that time was Richard Starkey. Years later when Ricky discovered the Beatles I told him that Ringo had been Mr. Conductor. I figured that Ringo did the show for his grandkids.

Martha found Ricky a Little Tykes electric ride on train. We had it set up in the house with 80' of track to keep him occupied. You may still be able to find one of them. Have fun and enjoy being "Grandpa". Good Luck, Rick

Edited by boyscout862, June 18, 2013 - 12:39 PM.

• HDWildBill said thank you

#18 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,653 Thanks
  • 8,527 posts

Posted June 18, 2013 - 12:07 PM

looks great!! when my son was little he also loved Thomas the tank engine. we started looking on-line and they actually have a real train painted up like him that travels around. we took him to see and ride him in N.C or S.c I don't remember which, anyway he loved it. you might have your daughter check into it for him. its been around 10 years ago or so, now he is 15 and has 10 tractors. time flies!!

When our Granddaughter, who is now 16, was little we also took her to see Thomas in NC.  We also took her and the wife's grandmother up to Blue ridge GA and road the train up to a town on the GA / NC border. 

• boyscout862 said thank you