18 replies to this topic

#16 Gfann OFFLINE  

Gfann
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10613
  • 193 Thanks
  • 226 posts

Posted August 08, 2013 - 08:49 PM

My vote is for Allis Chalmers B10 for one and Simplicty Landlord for the other. But there appears to be a logo in the center of the steering wheels, are they identifiable?

#17 skunkhome OFFLINE  

skunkhome

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8044
  • 322 Thanks
  • 455 posts

Posted August 09, 2013 - 06:51 AM

That's the problem Brian sel plates are gone or not readable this one tractor must have been painted 20 times but the paint on the bottom looks to be a lite tan color.I hae seen the Wards tractors and I had a early Allis don't look right for them

Really is this just a test to see if we can guess what they are or are you really interested in finding out what they are? How about giving us some photos that we can analyze? The angles you have on those grainy photos hide most of the telling features of the tractors. What are the numbers off the engines? The mesh material on the grills Is not exclusive to Simplicity. The seat pan on the first tractor appears to be a Simplicity OEM but the seat on the second is an aftermarket seat. "littledeere", do you still have these tractors; or is this all moot?

#18 Littledeere OFFLINE  

Littledeere

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2778
  • 1,545 Thanks
  • 1,443 posts

Posted August 09, 2013 - 05:11 PM

I still have parts of them trying to thin things down around here.I got into the one and it had been broken in just about all of the places you can break one.So most of it went to scrap.No numbers on anything makes it hard to sell or trade if you don't know what you have saved the angle drive rear hitch parts gen.and some things like than on the other one.

#19 skunkhome OFFLINE  

skunkhome

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8044
  • 322 Thanks
  • 455 posts

Posted August 10, 2013 - 07:25 AM

Well all these tractors made between 1964 and 1966 are virtually alike regardless of make or model and many of the parts are also interchangeable with later and earlier models as well. We could have tied it down a lot better if you had provided us with more photos but at this point it is pretty much moot.

Edited by skunkhome, August 10, 2013 - 07:27 AM.