2 replies to this topic

#1 Gfann OFFLINE  

Gfann
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10613
  • 193 Thanks
  • 226 posts

Posted June 16, 2013 - 01:33 PM

I looking to shed a project. I picked up this Jacobson chief about a year ago, picked up a few parts here and there with the idea of restoring but it'll be a good while before it happens if at all.
I'm looking to get maybe $175 mainly because I do have the engine minus the carb and starter in the shed. I took it off to spare it from the weather. Its a k181 seems good. I also have a deck. Without having done a thorough parts list it look likes a good bit of it is there just needs put together and I'm sure some things will need replaced. I do have some of the wiring harness, but I wouldn't bank on it being any good. But what I have it you can have. The transmission does shift into gear, it however does have some play when in neutral. The wheels are all inflated and holding air. The rubber though isn't the best. Definitely a good solid project tractor. The majority of the base components are there.

I would also consider trades. I've been searching for some metal wagon wheels about 24 inch diameter at least two. Or a single 4 ft wagon wheel doesn't have to metal just stable and solid. I want to make a table out of it. But what ever you might have the older the better. Any tractor stuff would be awesome too. Accessory's or things like that. I'm also in the market for the light assemble for my cub cadet 100.

I live in Northeast Ohio, 44084. Greg.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• hamman said thank you

#2 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted June 16, 2013 - 04:11 PM

If I had the money right now and, if you were closer It would be on my trailer already. I'll just have to pretend I didn't see this for sale. :( :(

#3 Gfann OFFLINE  

Gfann
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10613
  • 193 Thanks
  • 226 posts

Posted June 16, 2013 - 05:57 PM

Here are a few more pictures of the Jacobson.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for trade