#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,660 Thanks
  • 6,474 posts

Posted June 15, 2013 - 09:22 PM

Some may remember my Yellow and Brown (MM colors) Wheelhorse?  I sold it today at show, with snow blade.  I now have a D18 to replace it, so let it go. Other Charger 12 didn't sell, think I will work on that now and clean it up and fix things. It runs fine, just needs TLC to be nice. I told new owner about this site and Red Square, maybe he will join them.

• hamman, JDBrian and twostep have said thanks

#2 twostep ONLINE  

twostep

Rockstar

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10198
  • 1,850 Thanks
  • 2,476 posts

Posted June 17, 2013 - 10:55 AM

You got rid of one and I picked up one... Did I see that you have a tiller for a GT14 for sale?

#3 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,660 Thanks
  • 6,474 posts

Posted June 17, 2013 - 08:24 PM

Tiller I had at show was an MTD one. Now free if one wishes to come get it.  I DO have a tiller for my D18, which needs a clip and gear flushed out of case. Hope that's all. Might be selling that later. I Don't garden and have no use for one. Also have the disc and cultivator wanna sell if interest.

#4 glenn27 OFFLINE  

glenn27
  • Member No: 9309
  • 18 Thanks
  • 38 posts

Posted June 24, 2013 - 07:28 AM

I didn't see ur Gt-14..But glad you sold it! was a bunch of them there this year--

I had a 69 up there I tied to sell, but didn't even get any real offers on it... :wallbanging:

....oh, well.....do a little more work to it, and get ready to take it to local show in Va.. (Field Day of the  Past) and hope to get rid of it-  then--

glenn