Garden Tractor Forums banner

I Am A Newbee To Older Mowers. Need Lots Of Help,

1K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Brando 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Could Someone Please Tell Me Where To Look Up What I Have. My model numbers do not match anything that i have found so far. or on what little i can c on the outside of the engine hood

#6 ·
i will try to get pics on here, just not sure how lol. u would think that i am 44 yrs old i woould no how. the first one has on the hood, wheelhorse , something i cant see drive, v8 charger model number 1641. i got a walk behind cultavator. the metal plater on it says p5724 pears rear horse. they r in really ruff shape. but i totally them. r they worth anything if they do not run?

#8 ·
You have a Charger v8. It has a Kohler vertical shaft engine and a hydrostatic (automatic) transmission. It was made between 1969 and 1972. Not sure about the tiller.

#12 ·
Welcome to GTtalk Indianagirl. Once you learn how to upload pic's you will be doing it quite a lot. That is the best way we can see what you are seeing and be able to help. We have quite a few member who are well versed in Wheelhorse tractors so you should have plenty of help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.