17 replies to this topic

#16 WNYTractorTinkerer OFFLINE  

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,151 Thanks
  • 4,565 posts

Posted June 14, 2013 - 05:56 PM

No, not with the blower,lol, just the GT,lol. I can eat accessory costs if the better half doesn't want to walk behind an old snoblower.

Wow-  This for the better half??  That is unusual!  I'm sold on the JD 425/445 series with AWS and a hydraulic blower..  Those things eat the snow but I'll be you won't find one in your price range..  Buuut-  This is the time of year to be looking as folks who are upgrading to a CUT are looking to unloat their old GT's..  You gotta be vigilant as plenty of folks are scanning looking for exactly the same thing!  Shop around before pulling the trigger and get a good machine/deal..  If it's used and has 'Issues' we are here for ya!

I bought myself a GMC 2500HD and she loves using it (a little too much in my thinking!)  

Happy searching!!

#17 fedora OFFLINE  

• Member No: 35630
  • 48 Thanks
  • 53 posts

Posted June 14, 2013 - 11:28 PM

I appreciate all the ideas guys. She just likes new equipment,lol, she can't understand why I love my paid off old Tundra, and my old bass boat. I agree with having a resto instead, but like i always tell her "if you pick it without consulting me, you have to endure the earfull I'll give you when it breaks"...I doubt we'll have another Explorer,lol.

All in all, I'm lucky, to be considered a saint by her would be getting her a new vaccum cleaner or pressure cooker for her birthday...I bought her flowers once...my ears are still ringing,lol.

• shorty and WNYTractorTinkerer have said thanks

#18 CADplans OFFLINE  

• Member No: 35311
  • 219 Thanks
  • 213 posts

Posted June 14, 2013 - 11:33 PM

I appreciate all the ideas guys. She just likes new equipment,lol, 

If I were YOU, I wouldn't be worried about a tractor!!

unless, she keeps you around because of the new GT!!  :love: