Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Mf-14 Near Knoxville, Tn - $750

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 BowlBuilder OFFLINE  

BowlBuilder

• Member No: 8169
  • 446 Thanks
  • 427 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 05:26 PM

http://knoxville.cra...3822702068.html

The First pic is from about 4 years ago, it has seen a little wear since then. 

1969-1972 ?? Massey Ferguson Lawn and Garden Tractor. Tractor has a 48 inch mowing deck, 3 blades, hydrostatic transmission, 14HP Kohler motor, hydraulic deck lift, and more. This is a heavy duty, cast iron, solid steel, no plastic, vintage, machine!

This was a working tractor, not a show tractor but I guess with a little work it could be. I used this tractor every week to mow the lawn from 2008-2011 and got a lot of looks and waves while doing so. It just wasn't reliable enough for me and I have since bought a new Deere. It is now more of an antique and I wouldn't use it to mow with unless it has a good going over first. I would rather see it restored to it's full beauty and admired for it's looks. Hate to sell, I love this tractor! No trades for junk.

Email me with any questions, thanks! - Matt

001-Untitled_HDR2.jpg

001-_MG_0665.jpg

#2 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 36782
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 05:53 PM

It has been for sale on Craigslist for over 18months, maybe longer, the frame is Swiss cheese, I don't know how it got so rusty but someone I know went and looked at it and said they did a good job covering the cancer, but it was eaten up with it. He started a 2500.00, now because he had so high and came down so far, even those that haven't seen it believe there is something wrong with it.