#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,647 Thanks
  • 6,460 posts

Posted June 06, 2013 - 08:30 PM

Haven't heard much here on SIAM. This week-end, think already going, or at least loading up!  Lots of Power King guys gonna be there and they are also taking  tour to Mission Manufacturing, the owner's of PK and parts source.  One of biggest shows in area now that LAGT mag is having their main summer show there at same time. Wish I could go, but too far for one day trip, would have to stay over and such and I'm broke for present.  I will be going to Rochester, IN next week-end, anyone else going to that one? Will have couple tractors for sale and some implements and parts. Will be around the PK tent most of the time there. Lots of Chain Steers there and early models.

#2 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 4,782 Thanks
  • 4,302 posts

Posted June 09, 2013 - 02:33 PM

I spent all day Saturday at the show.

I only live about 40-45 minutes from the Fair-Ground, so it was a close one to attend!

#3 CRFarnsworth OFFLINE  

CRFarnsworth

• Contributor
  • Member No: 6275
  • 3,634 Thanks
  • 1,732 posts

Posted June 09, 2013 - 04:03 PM

The wife and I were there Sat. Logistics kept us from leaving before

Sat. morning.  196 miles and 3 1/2 hours later we got there at about noon Ind. time. It was a short stay but we enjoyed the show, Some really nice tractors and good people.  Saw a lot of "I WANT'S".  Especially this "Dark Horse".     :thumbs:  Rick

Attached Thumbnails

• 009.JPG
  • 008.JPG