Opinions on CC 100..............

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 ACecil OFFLINE  

• Member No: 412
  • 405 Thanks
  • 319 posts

Posted November 05, 2010 - 09:27 PM

Doesn't sound bad at all, especially since it has the fenders. I have a 100, and I won't ever get rid of it. Here's a pic.

Posted Image

#17 Salatino OFFLINE  

• Member No: 1100
  • 29 Thanks
  • 188 posts

Posted November 11, 2010 - 10:54 AM

Well i think it comes down to how bad you really want somthing. haha I know i had been wanting a cub 100 for a while and i finally picked 1 up a few months back. To make a long story short i was calling about a 104 for parts and I found out the guy had a 100 sittin back in his barn. After talking to him for a while I told him i would take it. didnt even see it! It didnt come with a deck but it does have the fenders and also came with a plow upfront. I also got a 2nd frame with a rearend,clutch,tires & other parts to almost make another 100 minus the fenders & motor. hood,grill,steering colum etc. I have $400 in everything. I dont know maybe I gave a lil too much but its in pretty good shape for what it is. Not to mention its been sitting for almost 10 years in that barn. like I said its how bad you want somthing. haha its in pretty good shape ,

#18 Vin122 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 1414
  • 2 Thanks
  • 28 posts

Posted November 17, 2010 - 11:30 AM

I'd buy that Mdoel 100 in a heart beat, of course you should start at something like $200-250, as someone else mentioned the Fenders alone can be sold for $200, i it has a Creeper gear this alone is worth $150-200. The Model 100 is one of most desirable Cub Cadets out there.

I see there is a brakcet on the lift handle for a front end attachment such as a snow blade, or thrower. You might want to ask the guy about this.

#19 poncho62 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 42
  • 619 Thanks
  • 1,212 posts

Posted November 17, 2010 - 12:09 PM

I talked to the guy a couple of times....He hummed and hawed about when he could come to the property where it was.....Last Sat, I called and his wife said he promised it to someone else.....Thanks pal...........The ad is still on Kijiji, so I dont know whats up with it.....I may call back on the weekend, if I dont get a Ford I have my eye on. My offering price is getting lower if he keeps BSing me............lol

#20 mjodrey OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted November 17, 2010 - 12:19 PM

.The ad is still on Kijiji, so I dont know whats up with it.l

As you probably know,some people don't remove their ads after they sell something.