2 replies to this topic

#1 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 36782
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted June 01, 2013 - 04:37 PM

I just bought my third set, this set was cheaper than I paid for the same ones in 8 inch width, which BTW are AWESOME, I have a set of these on my Massey 1650 and set of the 8" wide on the Ariens, only because I was worried about clearance, it turns out they work even better than the 10" wide for plowing, and now, because they were 129.00 FOR TWO TIRES I bought another set

http://www.ebay.com/...cc8fa57&vxp=mtr

Edited by OkieGt, June 01, 2013 - 06:26 PM.

• hamman, sacsr and twostep have said thanks

#2 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,589 Thanks
  • 29,831 posts

Posted June 01, 2013 - 06:25 PM

I can't remember if these are the same size as on our 4 wheeler, but they are the same tire model.  The tread life on these are incredible to say the least!  We've had them on our TRX450 4-Trax for over 6 years & hardly any wear to speak of, and it gets a LOT of use....never a day it doesn't get put to work.  One has been flat of air on the Honda over a year, but you can't even tell!

#3 OkieGt OFFLINE  

OkieGt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 36782
  • 1,427 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted June 03, 2013 - 04:18 PM

I can't remember if these are the same size as on our 4 wheeler, but they are the same tire model.  The tread life on these are incredible to say the least!  We've had them on our TRX450 4-Trax for over 6 years & hardly any wear to speak of, and it gets a LOT of use....never a day it doesn't get put to work.  One has been flat of air on the Honda over a year, but you can't even tell!

There are only three sets left and at 85.00 per tire delivered it is a awesome deal. I pulled a full size Sliverado pickup out of a muddy ditch with my Massey 1650 with these tires on the back, they never even slipped.