Garden Tractor Forums banner

Front Axle Support For Bolens Ht-23

Tags
wanted
1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  oddfirecj5 
#1 ·
looking for a front axle support for a '79 HT-23. thanks.i'm located in michigan.

#4 ·
Bob, which ones are the heavier ones ? Just the 23's ?

I know some of the large frames have a lighter one. Just not sure when they went with a heavier one.

Nobody seems to know for sure.
Ken there was three part numbers used over the large frame years. first was the 1250-1477 then the was a change in the part and ran the 1886 thru the HT23-01 model and then a change on the Ht23-02 to the end.

I would say that the last change was for a heavier support due to the big 2 stage blowers but to be honest i have never heard of a heavier support so that would be a guess.

#5 ·
Jim Hixon pointed it out to me when he was at my house a month or so ago that the ht -23 that I just bought had the wrong one on it. Said it definitely should have the thicker support on it since it was a later 23.

Not sure if you ever heard of Jim, but he is like a walking Bolens encyclopedia. Wish I could talk him into joining the forum, he don't like the computer thing. Hell, he don't even text. Lol good guy though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.