• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,672 Thanks
  • 17,198 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 07:15 PM

Don't you guys go getting too out of hand, don't want to have to put yas in your own internet corners for timeout LOL

Posted Image

#17 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,574 Thanks
  • 29,821 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 07:45 PM

Thats funny. He only tripled the debt and keeps the unemployment rate up with his tactics

All the bailout plans were already in place before he was even elected. I'm not saying I favor everything he's done either. I just don't go for blaming someone for other's doings.

#18 mikebramel OFFLINE  

mikebramel

Ron Paul

• Member No: 82
  • 176 Thanks
  • 1,009 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 08:15 PM

All the bailout plans were already in place before he was even elected. I'm not saying I favor everything he's done either. I just don't go for blaming someone for other's doings.

i agree with you, theyre both losers but obama, pelosi are taking what bush has done and multiplied it.
and no i dont like the republican party like george bush, john mccain, lindsey graham
the problem is obama went all out on his campaign saying bush was overspending LOL the irony!

#19 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,574 Thanks
  • 29,821 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 08:22 PM

To be honest, I've not liked any choices offered to me to vote on for several years now. Common sense seems to be a thing of the past. That said,....I don't want the job. Never seen a politician, from local to national live up to campaign promises for many years. That I am almost positive we will all agree on.

#20 mikebramel OFFLINE  

mikebramel

Ron Paul

• 176 Thanks
  • 1,009 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 08:23 PM

yeah

they of course can only do so much
but outright lies are another

#21 bhts OFFLINE  

bhts

Bob's Lawn and Garden Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 945
  • 1,413 Thanks
  • 2,115 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 08:25 PM

To be honest, I've not liked any choices offered to me to vote on for several years now. Common sense seems to be a thing of the past. That said,....I don't want the job. Never seen a politician, from local to national live up to campaign promises for many years. That I am almost positive we will all agree on.

:ditto::ditto:

#22 hydriv OFFLINE  

hydriv

Tractorholic

• Validating
  • Member No: 256
  • 70 Thanks
  • 583 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 08:29 PM

Canadian politics are no better whether it's at the provincial level or the federal level.

It's getting more and more like walking into a milking parlor and the cows all have their tails high up in the air. The voters are expected to walk down the line and pick the A-hole they find most attractive. While that might be democracy at work, the bottom line is that they are all A-holes at the end of the voting procedure.

#23 mikebramel OFFLINE  

mikebramel

Ron Paul

• 176 Thanks
  • 1,009 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 08:38 PM

Canadian politics are no better whether it's at the provincial level or the federal level.

It's getting more and more like walking into a milking parlor and the cows all have their tails high up in the air. The voters are expected to walk down the line and pick the A-hole they find most attractive. While that might be democracy at work, the bottom line is that they are all A-holes at the end of the voting procedure.

.............its a shame

#24 tractormike OFFLINE  

tractormike

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 119
  • 162 Thanks
  • 1,488 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 09:10 PM

Couldn't keep me from the polls if you tried!

:ditto::ditto:

#25 ducky ONLINE  

ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,623 Thanks
  • 3,860 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 09:37 PM

Well we got to the polls and did our duty/right and it appears Wisconsin is on the right track to help stop what is going on at present.

#26 nra1ifer OFFLINE  

nra1ifer

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 383
  • 669 Thanks
  • 1,530 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 09:43 PM

Wife and I both voted early last week and worked at our local polling place today. Had a very good turn out. We here in Arkansas are also helping to sweep the trash out of the House and the Senate. Sen. Blanche Lincoln (the deciding Senate vote on Obamacare) was shown the door very early, replaced by John Boozman, and we have a new U.S. Rep named Steve Womack, who replaced Boozman in the House. Womack is a conservative, a 30-year Army vet, and should do well.

#27 ducky ONLINE  

ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,623 Thanks
  • 3,860 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 10:04 PM

Wife and I both voted early last week and worked at our local polling place today. Had a very good turn out. We here in Arkansas are also helping to sweep the trash out of the House and the Senate. Sen. Blanche Lincoln (the deciding Senate vote on Obamacare) was shown the door very early, replaced by John Boozman, and we have a new U.S. Rep named Steve Womack, who replaced Boozman in the House. Womack is a conservative, a 30-year Army vet, and should do well.

Thanks for your service in the election and your states help with the Nations issues

#28 DMF OFFLINE  

DMF

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1337
  • 10 Thanks
  • 285 posts

Posted November 03, 2010 - 07:23 AM

Boston, I won't say Mass because all of us west of 495 don't count anyway, managed to keep the libs strong. I am really looking forward to the day when I can move out of this state.

#29 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,242 Thanks
  • 28,599 posts

Posted November 03, 2010 - 04:40 PM

Boston, I won't say Mass because all of us west of 495 don't count anyway, managed to keep the libs strong. I am really looking forward to the day when I can move out of this state.

My Grandparent's old farm is for sale. PA is a little more on Planet Earth than where you are. :D

#30 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,242 Thanks
  • 28,599 posts

Posted November 03, 2010 - 04:40 PM

Thanks for your service in the election and your states help with the Nations issues

Yes, Thank You nra1ifer, and anyone else involved with the process.