Well just to update this thread.
I went outside tonight and worked on this again. I took the carb back off tonight and sprayed it with a degreaser and put it in scalding water. Before placing it in the water I did remove all jets and screws. I replaced the water for about every 30 minutes for 2 hours. After letting it soak I took it out and then I cleaned it with carb cleaner. After cleaning the carb body I replaced the jets and cleaned the carb again.
I replaced the carb and it started right up. I got it running at full throttle with and it wasn't revving. I started the PTO and it starts surging/hunting. I did find the screw to lower the spring resistance before coming in tonight so I think I will play with that tomorrow.
I did also check the valve tolerances tonight also. They were both identical. Intake was .008 and Exhaust .013.
I did read that it could be the valve seats.. Im hoping not because they are pressed in and haven't found in literature on how to change the seats. If anyone has any literature on doing so please post... please!