Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

John Deere Fan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 BowlBuilder OFFLINE  

BowlBuilder

• Member No: 8169
  • 446 Thanks
  • 427 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 07:16 AM

http://muncie.craigs...3830514939.html

3G93K73F45Le5Na5H8d5qa4cd38d34c5415be.jpg

#2 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 07:35 AM

And that is one thing you will NOT see in my house, just so you know.  :smilewink:

Ben W.

#3 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,169 Thanks
  • 5,761 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 07:39 AM

:iagree:

#4 OldBuzzard ONLINE  

OldBuzzard

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,488 Thanks
  • 4,634 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 07:59 AM

Mode for people that for some reason or another think that anything painted green and yellow is somehow "special"  :D :D :D

#5 JDBrian OFFLINE  

JDBrian

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 10:22 AM

I am one... a JD fan that is, but not to the exclusion of other brands.  The only place that should hang is in a dealership IMO. Not in my house.

#6 jd.rasentrac ONLINE  

jd.rasentrac

Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!

• Member No: 10327
  • 4,446 Thanks
  • 3,995 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 10:41 AM

ildeere.gif and that's not after my fancy, too. But he offers more decoration parts, unfortunately w/out pics.

Edited by jd.rasentrac, May 27, 2013 - 11:00 AM.

#7 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Member No: 8002
  • 11,752 Thanks
  • 8,922 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 11:05 AM

I think you would be foaming at the mouth if it was Bolens themed. (or insert other brand here) You're all just hating on JD because their still in the game and other brands are not. It is something on this forum that I shake my head about. Say what you want about JD, but they have always and continue to build a quality gt while others have dropped out of the game. They continue to improve their product through design. The new drive over, auto connect decks will be a huge hit once the bugs are worked out. They put a small diesel in a gt even though it is getting tougher to do so due to regulations. They have the widest selection of attachments and implements out there for their lt's and gt's bar none. They have the widest selection of Gt's. Gas with a carb, fuel injected, diesel, all wheel drive, all wheel steer, both together, the list goes on. They have hydraulic lift and ps on what I consider an LT. 20 years from now someone who hates JD isn't going to have much else to collect, period.

Whoa, I'm ranting. Back outside with me.

#8 grnspot110 ONLINE  

grnspot110

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 829
  • 3,292 Thanks
  • 2,396 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 11:25 AM

Mode for people that for some reason or another think that anything painted green and yellow is somehow "special"  :D :D :D

You mean it's not???   :D  :D  :D 

My collection is nearly all JD & "allied vendors", but that fan doesn't appeal to me either!  ~~  Lowell

#9 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,662 Thanks
  • 6,480 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 12:16 PM

Hey!  I'm not a Deere fan, but that thing is ALL cool (no pun intended).  And a box of many other trinkets to make a real JD room, which it was apparently.  Cheap too. Anderson is about 1hr. away.....hmmm.......Nah! can't do it!  If was MM brand, would be on road now, ha!

#10 OldBuzzard ONLINE  

OldBuzzard

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,488 Thanks
  • 4,634 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 07:32 PM

I think you would be foaming at the mouth if it was Bolens themed. (or insert other brand here) You're all just hating on JD because their still in the game and other brands are not. It is something on this forum that I shake my head about. Say what you want about JD, but they have always and continue to build a quality gt while others have dropped out of the game. They continue to improve their product through design. The new drive over, auto connect decks will be a huge hit once the bugs are worked out. They put a small diesel in a gt even though it is getting tougher to do so due to regulations. They have the widest selection of attachments and implements out there for their lt's and gt's bar none. They have the widest selection of Gt's. Gas with a carb, fuel injected, diesel, all wheel drive, all wheel steer, both together, the list goes on. They have hydraulic lift and ps on what I consider an LT. 20 years from now someone who hates JD isn't going to have much else to collect, period.

Whoa, I'm ranting. Back outside with me.

Nope...unlike way too many Deere owners, I don't wear Bolens underwear, use Bolens sheets and pillow cases, or anything else Bolens themed.

I will admit to having a couple of Bolens hats and a Bolens Belt Buckle :D :D :D

As for the rest of your post, I had a response for it, but decided not to post it.  I already made one Deere fan mad enough to almost leave the forum.  I don't wish to do that again.