I got the brake pedal mount picked up from the shop this week. I had found an interesting weld shop this time. All his hand held power tools were run by air. And the bigger stationary equipment was run on hydraulics, like his drill press and presses. I thought my mount turned out fairly good.
He got the top radius cut real good. The welds along the bottom were all ground flat and smooth, corners were neatly rounded with no holes in the weld.
This is the how I hope it ends up being mounted.
The running boards had a felt like cover on them and moisture got trapped. While I have them off I think I will need to give it a coat of paint to stop the rust. After pictures tonight I got all the mounting holes cut and drilled. Have to wait til next week to pick parts for the linkage. I am leaning towards using all thread with a clevis type connector at each end. I am not sure if the all thread will be strong enough yet. Have to think on that a bit yet.