Finally had a chance to make up some New Maple deck rollers for the Estate Keeper Reel attachment.
Had some firewood laying around which I turned on the lathe then soaked the rollers in oil for a few days.
The reel cuts great and I was making nice stripes in the lawn when the whole tractor just buckled when I was on it!
I quickly killed the motor and ran back to get tools as the cables and wiring were close to being pulled apart. Once I got the linkages unhooked I was able to cart the 2 halves back to the garage for repair.
Looks like the pivot yoke was welded before
The center pivot yoke's were the weak links on the Estate keepers. This makes 3 out of 4 that have either been broken when I bought them or welded previously.
Looks like I know what I'll be doing this weekend