Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Massey headlight bezel and center cap repro has been sold. Please direct emails to...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 custom8mm98 OFFLINE  

custom8mm98

• Member No: 30
  • 1 Thanks
  • 60 posts

Posted October 31, 2010 - 12:24 PM

Angela Bandy is the new owner of GTReproductions, I no longer have the time needed to supply you guys with parts so I have sold her the company. Please direct all emails to her company at gtreproductions@gmail.com Im not sure what the time line is, Im sure they are going to jump into it fairly quick.

Thanks for all of the support from everyone I have meet along the road. I will still be around, just under a different screen name.

Edited by custom8mm98, October 31, 2010 - 08:35 PM.

#2 jdslednut ONLINE  

jdslednut

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 77
  • 636 Thanks
  • 837 posts

Posted October 31, 2010 - 01:11 PM

Your screen name leads me to believe you have a Mauser or 2 in your arsenal. I inherited one from my Great Uncle a few years back but haven't had it checked out yet to see if it is safe to shoot.

#3 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted October 31, 2010 - 01:27 PM

Your screen name leads me to believe you have a Mauser or 2 in your arsenal. I inherited one from my Great Uncle a few years back but haven't had it checked out yet to see if it is safe to shoot.

Maybe from a Massey 8 that was customized and acquired in '98? I dunno.

#4 custom8mm98 OFFLINE  

custom8mm98

• Member No: 30
  • 1 Thanks
  • 60 posts

Posted October 31, 2010 - 07:13 PM

Yes I accuired a German K98 8mm sniper rifle a few months back. Its sporterized for elk hunting. A long time family friend accuired it from his uncle after WWII, he had it customized to fit his needs as an elk hunting guide in WY. He killed 34-35 elk with the gun. I accuired it after selling a car for him that no one was able to sell for 3 years. 1977 Cadillac Eldorado, ended up selling it for $9750.00, he was happier then a pig in poop, thus I got the gun. It means alot to me for the history factor, I will also be taking it deer hunting later this winter and elk hunting next October.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 ducky OFFLINE  

ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,623 Thanks
  • 3,860 posts

Posted October 31, 2010 - 07:31 PM

If Obama is the answer, how stupid was the question?

How True!

#6 GTReproductions OFFLINE  

GTReproductions

• Contributor
  • Member No: 35
  • 3 Thanks
  • 23 posts

Posted October 31, 2010 - 08:17 PM

Hey guys this is Larry, send any emails to gtreproductions@gmail.com for legal reasons I need to keep the business separate from myself so technically my fiance' Angela Bandy owns the business and I'm an unpaid worker.

#7 DMF OFFLINE  

DMF

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1337
  • 10 Thanks
  • 285 posts

Posted November 01, 2010 - 08:24 AM

My Uncle brought one back from Germany...had it "sporterized" by some guy at the papermill. My cousin uses it now when we hunt. A lot of deer have been killed by that rifle! (Not by my cousin though, he's a lousy shot!) :smilewink: